[WWE Round 1 Match 3] (3) Bret 'The Hitman' Hart vs (18) Jake 'The Snake' Roberts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What kind of fan are you?

• I am an intelligent fan!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a sheep! Baaaaaaaaaa

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Kelly Brooke

kelly_brook_jpg.jpg

kelly_brook.jpg

kelly_brookx.jpg

kelly_brook_calendar_photo.jpg

kelly18.jpg

kelly_brook_calendar.gif

kelly_brook_finished.jpg

The Anigma

Reaction score
damn she is so hot thanks for the pics...

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
I forgot to add a end time for the Poll so it will end at 9:49 pm on Sept 3rd. any votes after that will not count.

[video=youtube;l1Bup2yOxWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1Bup2yOxWU[/video]

A member of the Legendary Hart Wrestling family from Canada it can be said Bret was bred for Greatness in wrestling. He is a 9x World Champion (4 in WCW and 5 in WWE) as well as winning countless of titles both single and Tag in various promotions through out the Western Hemisphere (mostly the US and Canada)

[video=youtube;VX812fjtdCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX812fjtdCU&feature=related[/video]
The inventor of the DDT jake Roberts is a true legend. He is considered one of the best to never hold a World title despite wrestling all over the world.​

The Boondocks

Reaction score
Jake, having been, as stated, one of the best to never hold a world title, was one who could go into a feud and put on a show that would make you think it was for a belt. As a sleeper, he has a chance. BUT, Bret is a wrestling beast. He put on shows like nobody could believe (Summerslam with Mr. Perfect).

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'll go with Bret on this one. Simply one of the best to ever do it from a in ring aspect.

Ben

Reaction score
Brett was a main eventer, Roberts was a mid carder, so easy choice here for Brett.

Status
Not open for further replies.