• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sorry I missed Raw guys was watching the race anyway I skimmed thought Raw so here's my thoughts

Opening Promo = Work of Gold = Best thing going right now in the WWE

Eve = #Hoeski

Rock > Cena

Like I said he has a right to go off and do something else if he wants to but everyone is entitled to there opinion so I'm not going to sit here and tell people how they are selfish if they think The Rock shouldn't have left. Jericho does it(not as long) gets respected, he went off did music for awhile and all this but he comes back and is loved? is it because he wasn't gone as long? He still left each and every single one of you and probably will again soon but you'll all still love him when he comes back even if he left for 7 years. But I'm not going on a rant about it this week. Expect for that so I'm done with it.

I'll do more when I watch all of Raw later.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
John Cena is such a little bitch, going after the Rock for using notes, then leaving before Rocky can reply.

#TeamBringItSinceDayOne

Liked a lot about the show, the opening 30 was excellent. Punk/Jericho getting the chance to sell their feud the best way possible, with a mic in their hands was a great move and paid dividends. The segue into the opening match meant we ended up covering 3 feuds pretty well in the first quarter, with Long/Ace, Punk/Jericho, Sheamus/Bryan all getting time. Good shit. The only thing I didn't like was that barre the Punk/Jericho parts, it was too similar to Smackdown. Originality please creative.

Why the fuck did Kelly/Bella take place? If their not going to be involved at WM, don't bother wasting show time on them.

Skipped Cena/Miz, I've seen enough bad matches between them to know better, but I do wonder what they have planned for Miz at this stage.

Triple threat tag match was fun, and it was a pleasant surprise to see the Colon's retain. Good way to keep Kane strong, but I'm a bit annoyed that the Colon's got a big win and then got taken out moments later. I know they weren't the only ones, but they're a duo that could still do with some legitimising.

Eve promo was decent, not too enthused at a Kelly feud though.

Tag match served it's purpose, although it's disappointing to see Mark Henry dropping falls a lot recently when he was booked so well three months ago.

Final segment was awesome, Cena did a great job of making Rock look quite frazzled by his comments. Definitely a receipt coming Cena's way soon.

The Viper

Reaction score
Rock could have easily brought Cena back in the ring so he can say all that hot garbage to his face and not be a little pussy ass immature bitch. :shifty:

#WhatTheFuckIsAKungPaoBitch

Postman Dave

Reaction score
#WhatTheFuckIsAKungPaoBitch

John Cena

If Cena had balls, he'd have stuck around, not walked out said his piece then disappeared again.

On the plus side, Rock has given Cena another product he can stick his goofy ass face on.

The Viper

Reaction score
John Cena

If Cena had balls, he'd have stuck around, not walked out said his piece then disappeared again.

On the plus side, Rock has given Cena another product he can stick his goofy ass face on.

Cena's got balls. Unlike Rock, he actually put Rock down to his face. He looked legit flustered at the end there. IT DOESN'T MATTER if Cena left. Rock still could have brought him back to the ring. "I know you're back there, Cena but...." yeah he's back there! How about you bring him out again so you can verbally rape him to his face? Boooooo.

#RockySucksRockySucksRockySucks

Max Lavoix

Reaction score
I don't know which side to take, Cena or The Rock... I like both right now and Cena seems to have step his game up mic wise.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Cena sure got out of there quickly. Didn't want to hang around at all, obviously had to go high five all "the boys" for showing that mean Hollywood guy who's going to be responsible for the biggest payday of their careers.

#norespect

#cenasucks

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
This LD was terrible. You guys and your arguing. Makes me not want to be involved in the LD's anymore.

There, had to get that off of my chest. I was going to say it last night, but I was to pissed and didn't want to say something that you guys would regret.

Reactions: 1 person

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This LD was terrible. You guys and your arguing. Makes me not want to be involved in the LD's anymore.

There, had to get that off of my chest. I was going to say it last night, but I was to pissed and didn't want to say something that you guys would regret.

I actually second this. I just went through this and was reminded why I'm never around for LD's on Monday night's. Well that and the fact that I don't watch Raw, but that's not really the point is it?

All of you need to stop with the sniping and arguing and just enjoy wrestling for what it is instead of fighting over stupid stuff.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
All of you need to stop with the sniping and arguing and just enjoy wrestling for what it is instead of fighting over stupid stuff.

This would be nice.

Now I am just waiting for the whole, "It wasn't my fault, I just..." type of arguments to go on now.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
"It wasn't my fault, I just..."

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm sorry I thought this was a discussion forum.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I should have bet on this...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Why are you two so pissy over this. It's fun to argue. It's not like we're mad at each other. We just had a heated argument over rock/cena and HHH/Taker. We all tried to get our points across and I thought it was pretty fun.

It wasn't my fault, I just...