• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Iffffffff yaaaaaaaaa smellllllllll whaaaaatttttttt theeeeeee coooooooccccckkkkk issssss coooookkkinnnggggg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wrestling is real DAMNIT!!! LMFAO!

On that note i'm out..if you smeeeellllll....oh nevermind LOL

What you farted? It smells like shit.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I fucking love Cody Rhodes. They might not be doing the Shaq match afterall.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Alright bros it's been a hell of a time tonight. It's time to rest my tired self. Later

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
If Teddy becomes the co-GM of both brands, I'll be done with WWE.

Whatcha talking about, playa? The Long is awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
Just watched the battle royal and so glad Punk was on commentary! Best part of the show had to be Punk saying an EMT looked like Rock N Roll Buck Zumhofe! Truly awesome. I still hate Show & Santino. What the fuck is up with them using Santino as a legit threat these days? He's just pathetic. Show isn't even tolerable! He was just standing around like an idiot half the times in the match!

Also saw the Cena promo on Rock, his whining was annoying... but some of his "real" stuff was pretty sweet, that's the Cena we need all the time! The Cena that was insulting Eve, that's a entertaining Cena! Did he insult his own movies though? Lol

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Holy mother fucker, Triple H vs. Taker is Hell in a Cell. Imagine that, using the gimmick properly makes people more interested in the match, what a novel fucking concept :shifty:

I marked when Punk came out in his announcer jacket. And that girls continued reaction to Punk when he acknowledged her was the highlight of the show.

I'm glad they went with the Eve heel turn, although the schizophrenic nature of it was a bit weird.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This raw was an awesome way to kick off the RTWM. Everything was played out nicely. Nothing really overlapped anything else. Cena's promo was fantastic. The word is backstage the wrestlers legit feel the way about the rock that john described. HHH vs Taker in HIAC. Now that's awesome. The 10 man battle royal was amazing as was punk in his announcers jacket. I'm happy wwe is going through with the Teddy Long vs John Lauranaitis storyline over who should be GM of both brands. Overall this was a great raw and I hope it gets better.

Castiel

Reaction score
I skimed through the Trips / Taker promo and I thought I misheard when they announced HIAC.... holy shit. People always say they want a HIAC at Mania and stuff but I can't believe we're actually getting it! It definitely adds some interest to the match and a HIAC not at the HIAC PPV is quite exciting!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
wwe put so much intrest in a match that no one was interested in to see again. Now everyone is thrilled. Wwe did a great job promoting triple h vs the undertaker II (apparently wrestlemania 17 never happened)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
wwe put so much intrest in a match that no one was interested in to see again. Now everyone is thrilled. Wwe did a great job promoting triple h vs the undertaker II (apparently wrestlemania 17 never happened)

I still have next to no interest in seeing it. I don't want to see HHH buried again. Especially after HHH said everything I believe in last night about how Undertaker needs to stop his streak business and start getting the future generation ready to bear the torch.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I certainly hope so.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Yeah I kind of do too because if as long as taker wins he will keep coming back. I think if goes 20-0 this year he will come back next year. He would make a great addition to the backstage team. He knows everything about how to cut a promo and using good facial expressions. He could really help out younger talent.