• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Jericho's return brought more lulz than I could have hoped for. I haven't been able to stop laughing and some of the quick IWC comments are absolute gold. I just love people who take this shit seriously :lol:

I loved it because it kept us wondering and wasn't the usual Jericho return. It was different and different is good, we still have no clue what's up and that could be a good thing. Jericho trolled us all good.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'm sorry but that was complete bullshit. Fucking crap. I loved Jericho coming out and fucking with us for 10 minutes and then just leaving. I marked at that but then you don't even have him come out later (or at least do something later in the show)?!?! That's it? They build this shit up huge and the ENTIRE thing was basically Jericho fucking with us.

If it was that and something much bigger, I'd be alright. But THAT WAS IT.

And don't nobody give me that "just wait until next week" shit. This whole thing was for JANUARY 2, 2012!! NOT JANUARY 9, 2012!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm sorry but that was complete bullshit. Fucking crap. I loved Jericho coming out and fucking with us for 10 minutes and then just leaving. I marked at that but then you don't even have him come out later (or at least do something later in the show)?!?! That's it? They build this shit up huge and the ENTIRE thing was basically Jericho fucking with us.

If it was that and something much bigger, I'd be alright. But THAT WAS IT.

And don't nobody give me that "just wait until next week" shit. This whole thing was for JANUARY 2, 2012!! NOT JANUARY 9, 2012!
I'm not that angry because WWE pulling dumb shit out of their ass stopped surprising me long ago.

Castiel

Reaction score
And this is why Jericho is a good troll. ;)
I'm just happy we got to see Y2J tbh.

The Viper

Reaction score
And this is why Jericho is a good troll. ;)
I'm just happy we got to see Y2J tbh.

Ya know, that's exactly right. So maybe that was the plan all along? Which if it was, THEN THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!

Sorry. Love ya, Jericho.

The Viper

Reaction score
After looking back at it, I pretty much over-exaggerated a shit ton and realized this was all on purpose just to troll us. Like that was the plan all along. My apologies for that rant a little bit ago. Jericho returning had absolutely NOTHING to do with that what the promo videos consisted of and yes, this all has to lead something.

Even though, I figured it would all happen on the same night but I think I've gotten over that. Jericho is a genius if this was his idea.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
After looking back at it, I pretty much over-exaggerated a shit ton and realized this was all on purpose just to troll us. Like that was the plan all along. My apologies for that rant a little bit ago. Jericho returning had absolutely NOTHING to do with that what the promo videos consisted of and yes, this all has to lead something.

Even though, I figured it would all happen on the same night but I think I've gotten over that. Jericho is a genius if this was his idea.
Jericho's got the gift for trolling. Just like he's been doing all along on twitter.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
So it was Jericho. Big deal? Everyone figured it was him anyway. Me personally, I was hoping for Undertaker.

And I wonder how many of the WWE IWC fans are bitching?

Castiel

Reaction score
That's the greatness of it all! He got all the IWC to think they knew what was up then he left walked out leaving them to realize they really knew nothing so they all started to bitch! You've gotta love it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed I was out to dinner but I read the results online.

Unless Jericho fucking us over leads to something big, then wwe deserves to die

Castiel

Reaction score
It would be hilarious if Jericho didn't show up again until like Mania.