1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Raw 2018 WWE Raw Just Drew Its Lowest Viewership Ever

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    WWE Raw Just Drew Its Lowest Viewership Ever, But Blame Cable News, Not Roman Reigns

[​IMG]
    Monday Night Raw Viewership Hits All-Time Low
    What's the story?

2. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    News shouldn't be considered entertainment programming. There's a reason why FOX is doubling down on News and sports.

Still among the highest every week....no matter how these neckbeards try to spin it.

TV is a dying median....this is like you're still using radio hits and album sales to judge music's popularity. Or using magazine and book sales to judge literature.

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to people. RATINGS HAVEN'T MATTERED FOR A LONG TIME.

There's a reason why the Nielsen ages wrestling fans to an average of 50....because only old people still have a fucking Nielsen box.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Yeah ratings really don't mean shit anymore with the Network, you just gotta look at them relative to other things and make sure you aren't missing a big chunk of a marquee audience.

It's all about the subscribers and that's why in case you haven't already heard the WWE Network is FREE for new subscribers

4. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Smackdown is better. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Smackdowns ratings are lower.....simple as that.