WWE Raw/Hall Of Fame 4/2/12 LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Sooo... I just watched some of the Hall Of Fame, wanted to see Christian and Edge's speeches since I heard so many great things about them and great quotes from people that were there... they edited that like crazy! Will the Hall Of Fame in it's entirety be on available on DVD? That would be sweet. Still though, I got watery eyed with the speech. Edge is really like an idol to me, no joke. I was always an Edgehead and always will be. His story is amazing and he's great guy for wanting to help his mother like that. Though I'm sure anyone with a heart would want to do the same thing. I can just relate to him more then anyone else that went into the Hall this year, I respect all their work but I didn't grow up with them like some of you, I grew up with Edge.

I also enjoyed the Edge induction, from Christian getting emotional talking about them as younger guys to Edge's stuff about wanting to help his mother. I always respected Edge and now I respect him even more. The Horsemen introduction was obviously my personal favourite and Flair's story about drinking with Cena was great.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Edge is so passionate about this business. It's a heartwarming story about how he was so poor and became a wrestler to help his family out. But it turned him into one of the greatest wrestlers ever. Who cares if his HoF induction came too soon. He deserves it. There will never be another Edge. If I was a girl, I probably would have cryer for his induction. He's so awesome and I hope he enjoys retirement.

The Viper

Reaction score
I try not to cry when I can help it.

34hutyt.jpg

Castiel

Reaction score
Wrestling is something that can always bring a tear if it wants.

The Viper

Reaction score
Wrestling is something that can always bring a tear if it wants.

I almost cried my eyes out at that Macho Man tribute video on Raw after Over The Limit.

The Viper

Reaction score
That was pretty touching. I probably could have cried if I let myself.

Looks like you're incredibly in denial. If you didn't at least get teary eyed while watching that tribute, then I really don't know what to say about you.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Looks like you're incredibly in denial. If you didn't at least get teary eyed while watching that tribute, then I really don't know what to say about you.

I felt a lump in my throat but that's it. You don't know what to say about me. How is it my fault that I don't cry often. Im not an emotional person. But like I said I was pretty close in the macho man tribute. Also in the Eddie Guerrero tribute.

Castiel

Reaction score
Hold up... are you trying to tell me you didn't cry during the Eddie tribute? Impossible >.>

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hold up... are you trying to tell me you didn't cry during the Eddie tribute? Impossible >.>

I did for a second. That was incredibly sad. That's the only thing in wrestling that I ever cried over

The Viper

Reaction score
I cry at almost all the major tributes. Owen, Eddie, Savage, etc.

But that's because I'm a soft fuck.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wrestling had made me cry sometimes, it really truly did during Raw is Own and the Eddie one. The Savage one did a lot too cause he was my favorite as a Kid, I got videos of me as a kid being the macho man so that was my child hood hero and he was gone so I just let it out :(