WWE Raw/Hall Of Fame 4/2/12 LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
I think someone called the ending to tonight's RAW!!!
I demand a cookie!!!!! LOL

He didn't call him out, though. He wanted to shake his hand!! So HA!!!!!

jk

*gives detroitKG a cookie*

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Rock and Brock both have there last matches at Wrestlemania 20 right?(until there returns) Okay and Rock comes back after that a few times that year and then leaves. Rock gone less then 7 years quite frankly if you do the math more like 6 years and a few months, but many of the IWC wants to hate on The Rock for what he did. Brock is gone 8 years, hell the first thing he left for he gave up, then goes to UFC and only leaves there for heath problems so I understand that. But at least The Rock stuck to what he left to do and didn't change when it got hard on him. But look at this Brock comes back and the IWC is happy and on there feet cheering. Me I was happy when Rock came back and I'm happy Brock is back, I don't start to hate someone for changing dreams or career paths because it's there choice to do what THEY want to do and if they ever come back then I'm glad for it.

Did Brock do anything WWE related from Wrestlemania 20 til the Video Game? Rock did so Rock did more for WWE even if it was small pop ups here and there or being on a video game he still DID more for them and gets the most hate, Typical IWC I guess oh well :) I'm happy Brock is back.

Castiel

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan's reaction after the show went off the air... Bryan is simply the man.

[video=youtube;nNhTzUNr9jM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nNhTzUNr9jM[/video]

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I know I'm late, but whoa Lesnar's back! He almost looks as he did when he left it's scary.

Overall, this was a pretty good Raw, and the loud, exuberant crowd was the best I've seen in years. I love how they booed the hell out of Sheamus because of his 18 second victory the night before (to be fair, I like Sheamus, and the squash match wasn't his call at all). Bryan got a surprisingly good reaction at WM, and they really wanted to see him last night.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Daniel Bryan's reaction after the show went off the air... Bryan is simply the man.

[video=youtube;nNhTzUNr9jM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nNhTzUNr9jM[/video]

Too bad they didn't air that segment on the show, it was awesome. Bryan rules, there's no doubt he'll recover from that stupidity at 'Mania in short order.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
What do you think AJ... shut up. Bryan is the man and I'm totally down with a YES! shirt.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Too bad they didn't air that segment on the show, it was awesome. Bryan rules, there's no doubt he'll recover from that stupidity at 'Mania in short order.

i thought u liked how his Mania match went down?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
So I feel asleep while watching Raw last night and I heard Lesnar's back? Is he back full time or just for a few appearances?

W-olf

Reaction score
He's signed for a year more matches or appearances than Taker but less than Goldberg had.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Is he still in UFC or is he giving that up?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Brock schedule is a MINIMUM of two appearances a month. But he will appear on every raw leading up to WrestleMania 29. WWE might want him to do some extra appearances a month but he has to agree.

After losing to Alistair Overeem in embarrassing fassion, he realized that he wasn't in fighting shape anymore so he retired.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
You don't lose to Alistair Overeem in embarassing fashion.

You just lose.

Castiel

Reaction score
Sooo... I just watched some of the Hall Of Fame, wanted to see Christian and Edge's speeches since I heard so many great things about them and great quotes from people that were there... they edited that like crazy! Will the Hall Of Fame in it's entirety be on available on DVD? That would be sweet. Still though, I got watery eyed with the speech. Edge is really like an idol to me, no joke. I was always an Edgehead and always will be. His story is amazing and he's great guy for wanting to help his mother like that. Though I'm sure anyone with a heart would want to do the same thing. I can just relate to him more then anyone else that went into the Hall this year, I respect all their work but I didn't grow up with them like some of you, I grew up with Edge.