1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE RAW 8th September 2014 - LIVE Discussion: Season Premiere

Discussion in 'Raw' started by Dale, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    DISCUSS​

2. Twitchy

Twitchy Slaters Gonna Slate

stonecold2
    machoman
    heathslater
    chrisjericho2
    alsnow
    melina
    Looks like they had to throw a cage match in to help us forget how horrible Raw is going to be tonight

3. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Cage match opens the show :mark:

4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Gotta counter that football somehow.

5. lucaskieren

lucaskieren Member

randyorton
    sethrollins
    stonecold
    kurtangle2
    bobbyroode2
    tysonkidd
    I don't understand the concept behind the season Premier considering the fact that RAW didn't have a Season Finale and surely as it is rivalries supposedly coming to a end it should be a season finale?

6. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Just more WWE speak for getting viewers to think this show will be "all hands on deck".
    If there were actual seasons for this, they would have a break for everyone to recharge the batteries.

7. lucaskieren

lucaskieren Member

randyorton
    sethrollins
    stonecold
    kurtangle2
    bobbyroode2
    tysonkidd
    To be honest i hated Wyatt vs Jericho at Summerslam and hopefully this fued finishes tonight and Jericho can come back for Mania 31 so he can do his Fozzy thing. I am looking forward to Orton vs Reigns because if this was me i would have Orton go over tonight and at Night Of Champions have Reigns/Ambrose vs Orton/Rollins. At NOC have Reigns pick up the win on Rollins. Then have Cena beat Brock by some fluke and Lesnar beats three daylights out of him and Rollins cashes in his briefcase. Then at Hell in A Cell and Survivor Series have Rollins beat Cena and at The Royal Rumble if he is ready Reigns can beat Rollins (Because it doesn't matter who is in the title match, the Rumble match is the draw) and have Brock win the Rumble and face Reigns at Mania, whilst Cena can face Rollins at Mania and Rollins can beat Cena and Reigns can beat Brock and two Careers are made.

8. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Jericho will blade, get fined and leave for Fozzy. My prediction.

9. lucaskieren

lucaskieren Member

randyorton
    sethrollins
    stonecold
    kurtangle2
    bobbyroode2
    tysonkidd
    To be honest i Cage match is a feud ender and must and i mean must have some color its simply Wrestling 101

10. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Getting colour is just a crutch shitty workers relied on to gain reactions imo, Bret Hart stated it best "get some colour for a cold crowd and they pop for everything".

11. lucaskieren

lucaskieren Member

randyorton
    sethrollins
    stonecold
    kurtangle2
    bobbyroode2
    tysonkidd
    But when a feud has lasted for nearly three months they need to make each other in serious pain and if you wake someones head against steel it is going to make them bleed

12. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Not in real life, headbutt a chainlink fence and all it does is sting and the pole will give you a goose egg/hematoma. Never got that "blood makes it real" mentality, because it really doesn't. A Boxing/MMA fight can be stopped from a cut, there is a cutman there specifically for stopping bleeding.

13. lucaskieren

lucaskieren Member

randyorton
    sethrollins
    stonecold
    kurtangle2
    bobbyroode2
    tysonkidd
    It's just my opinion on the topic bud, it's probably because i haven't seen blood in WWE since Brock vs Cena back in 2012 and blood made that match feel like oh Cena is going to win easily to oh fuck he is getting killed out there for real. I agree that blood doesn't make it "Real" just i feel like it is needed in some circumstances but not all.

14. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

chrisbenoit2
    princedevitt
    sethrollins
    ajstyles2
    johncena2
    ricochet
    Purely watching for how horrible the Bellas segment is going to be.

15. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

chrisbenoit2
    princedevitt
    sethrollins
    ajstyles2
    johncena2
    ricochet
    Also the last week I'll be on for RAW live.