WWE RAW 2nd April 2012 - WrestleMania Fallout LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Note: As the title says this is the WrestleMania Fallout show therefore this thread will have WrestleMania spoilers in it. If you don't want to know the score then look away now.

The Rock / John Cena
It was the match of a lifetime, it was the biggest star of the previous generation The Rock versus the biggest current star John Cena. In the end The Rock came out victorious after catching John Cena with a Rock Bottom after John Cena got cocky and went for the People's Elbow on The Rock. What will the fallout be from this match and what will both stars have to say tomorrow on RAW? Will they book a rematch or will they move on? Will Cena turn?

WWE Championship
In the end it was about who was the best wrestler in the world and the man that walked out with the title was CM Punk. Who will Punk's next challenger be or will Jericho get another title shot?

Johnny Ace
Johnny Ace's team won at WM and so he now has control of both RAW and Smackdown. What does this mean for both shows? Will his team be rewarded with title matches?

Surprise Returns
Will we see Brock Lesnar back in a WWE ring? Also will we see the debut of Lord Tensai?

There will be plenty more on this show as we see all the fallout from WM and WWE start to set up the feuds for the rest of the year.
Join in the fun and get involved in this thread. Discuss the show as it happens with other WS members.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
This will be an unforgettable RAW.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Jericho and Punk need to continue I said it on the build to Mania if feels like a blow off match for the feud not the end of a feud. I hope to see at least one more PPV match maybe two then one of them feuding with Christian. The other to Cena works for all involved.

As far as Lesnar I could care less. I was hoping for SCSA to allude to a possible mania match didn't get it. Reminds me wasn't sheik supposed to be at mania?

So much could happen on this raw.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am going to miss the show :( but I have high hopes for it. I expect a high quality show from WWE.

I forgot to add in the first post something about Undertaker, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Seeing them hugging at the end was a bit odd for me but I want to hear them explain it before I completely dismiss it.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Jericho and Punk need to continue I said it on the build to Mania if feels like a blow off match for the feud not the end of a feud. I hope to see at least one more PPV match maybe two then one of them feuding with Christian. The other to Cena works for all involved.

As far as Lesnar I could care less. I was hoping for SCSA to allude to a possible mania match didn't get it. Reminds me wasn't sheik supposed to be at mania?

So much could happen on this raw.

I don't know if it should have a rematch, Jericho was the challenger and lost clean so why should he get another title shot? WWE will need to come up with a good story for it rather than just giving him another title shot. I would really like to see Christian get a title shot if his ankle has healed. Johnny Ace promised him a title shot for joining his team if they won at WM, he would have been there if Punk didn't attack him on RAW last week. With Johnny in charge maybe he will give him a shot.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Just didn't feel like the end of the story. Someone insults your family like that you don't want a win you want to beat the shit out of them. Maybe Punk demands a match against Jericho at Extreme Rules and Johnny or Jericho say only if it's for the title. Punk agrees.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
The Rock / John Cena
It was the match of a lifetime, it was the biggest star of the previous generation The Rock versus the biggest current star John Cena. In the end The Rock came out victorious after catching John Cena with a Rock Bottom after John Cena got cocky and went for the People's Elbow on The Rock. What will the fallout be from this match and what will both stars have to say tomorrow on RAW? Will they book a rematch or will they move on? Will Cena turn?

As much as a rematch would be nice, I don't want it. It was a ONCE IN A LIFETIME thing. That's what it should be. I don't think Cena will turn, he will realise that he isn't the top dog in WWE, he will realise that whatever he does there will be times where it goes downhill. He can overcome that, he can realise that him trying to be The Rock in the end wasn't going to work at all. His ego got the better of him, I want Cena to come out on RAW and say he put on a good match but he couldn't get the job done. However he's going to go back to the bottom and do it all over again, Cena knows what he needs to do from here on. If he was to turn, that'd be interesting to see but will WWE pull that very trigger? I doubt it. I expect someone to return tomorrow and challenge Cena.

WWE Championship
In the end it was about who was the best wrestler in the world and the man that walked out with the title was CM Punk. Who will Punk's next challenger be or will Jericho get another title shot?

Jericho could say CM Punk tried to use the chair on many occasions but didn't hit him. Jericho says he wanted him to hit him, Jericho could continue to get into Punk's head and the rematch is there. Reality would be a tournament where Jericho wins... I cannot think of anybody else to face CM Punk and I wouldn't have Cena face Punk even though Cena has yet to use a rematch clause, look below.

Johnny Ace
Johnny Ace's team won at WM and so he now has control of both RAW and Smackdown. What does this mean for both shows? Will his team be rewarded with title matches?

This could be interesting, I'd like to see Miz be awarded for getting the pinfall however I'd much rather see Ziggler v. Punk happen. Johnny could reward his team, this could have the losers demand they don't want to work under Johnny. It could lead to something and Johnny could book the losers in some sort of match where they have to win to get a title shot or even a match at Extreme Rules.

Surprise Returns
Will we see Brock Lesnar back in a WWE ring? Also will we see the debut of Lord Tensai?

With the way Cena's going, he hasn't got a feud right now. The Rock is probably off to make movies again or something, I'd have that surprise return interrupt John Cena's promo and get the feud running from there. I'd love to see Brock v. Cena.

A-Train should just go to Smackdown, however Smackdown has a lack of faces but then who would beat Big Show for the IC? It'll be an interesting show and I'll be online for it, I expect surprises and swerves.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
First off with promo videos on Raw Tensai will be on Raw not SD and do think we see him.

Other thoughts:

Rock and Cena should both be on the show, do expect a rematch at Summerslam or Mania next year but don't want to see it.

Do not expect Lesnar, hope I'm wrong.

Don't expect anything from Taker or Trips either

Think Jericho gets a rematch and wins the belt at Extreme Rules.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
I have no clue what Cena will do.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Cena vs rock will continue. WWE will find a way around it. Punk vs Jericho is also continuing, do you guys really expect a one match feud between the two?

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I dont want the Cena/Rock feud to continue. This was once in a lifetime dammnit!

Also a Punk/Jericho feud should be continuing. Can see a nice Ladder Match between them at Extreme Rules.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I think Daniel Bryan is going to be a true asshole and blame AJ for his distraction and loss. He'll treat her like absolute crap on RAW tonight. AJ needs to do an Eve on him and move on.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Funnily enough i'm interested in seeing what Cena does and whether his attitude or persona changes now that he's lost a match that meant everything to him, or whether creative will just forgot about that already and have him come out all smiles as per usual.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Why do u have a feeling Cena is gonna come out and do his regular cheesy/grin and act like the loss was nothing.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
As long as WWE doesn't blame Mania's buy rates on CM Punk, I doubt they'll bail on Cena's heel turn now.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if they wait a couple weeks to pull the trigger on it... they probably want another few looks at Punk/Jericho's numbers JUST IN CASE.

They just jobbed out Orton to Kane and made him look like a straight bitch, so it's Punk or nothing, no heel turn.