WWE photoshopping pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i thought this was funny

For those of you that have not heard, WWE.com is now “Photoshoppingâ€￾ hair on the head of Shawn Michaels. There was an article on the main page of WWE.com featuring John Cena and HBK with a full head of hair, and then when you clicked into the article, you could clearly see HBK’s balding head. WWE.com has already removed the “beforeâ€￾ picture.

WWE.com
4699712ke6.jpg

Real photo
4710652ly5.jpg

:lol:

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I read this a while back and for those who didn't see it on the actual site, for all we know, the bald one could be the fake one!

Great One

It's hilarious, IMO, good news. I kind of feel bad for HBK though... I can't see him balding that really sucks.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
that sucks for Shawn.

" You losing your hair? Not able to perform in the ring? Don't worry! I, Shawn Michaels, am using this new supplement called WWE Photoshop! My hair seems to grow back in seconds! Just go down to the WWE headquarters, and ask for a free trial!"

Disclaimer " Free trial is free, for a full service, a jobbing to John Cena is required"