1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE NXT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Anaconda Vice, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

So Billie tells Peyton to take it easy on Ember so she can have a crack at her after.

So they already planning on Peyton losing? :TI:

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Wait, how was Dream hurt and how long is he out?

3. Del Rio's bear

Del Rio's bear Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Gargano's theme music sounds like it was meant for Ruby Riott tbh

4. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I smell a new main roster pairing after this stable business is over.

5. Del Rio's bear

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    solid match....I just want them and every pro wrestler for that matter to stop the shocked face off false finishes.

You don't see any other combat fighter looking shocked a move didn't work.

6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Not likely to happen. They gave former MMA fighter Tanner shit on Tough Enough for not making faces during matches.

7. Del Rio's bear

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I believe it was selling they were talking about....the shocked face after a two count is my major gripe. If a move never wins you matches...why act shocked?

Atleast when Undertaker did it with HBK it was because NOONE ever kicked out of the tombstone

8. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

It wasn't so much selling as they told Chelsea Green not to sell, but rather using his face to tell a story and get his character across. I agree, it's funny to act surprised your move doesn't work, but I think WWE tells them to do it.

9. Del Rio's bear

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Shouldn't act shocked all the time...could look pissed the move didn't work or exasperated or confused.

10. McGrady

McGrady McGrady

ajstyles2
    cmpunk3
    chrisjericho2
    samoajoe
    Just watched the latest episode of NXT. I'm all for Killian Dain and Johnny Gargano being shown some love. That main event, while spotty, really delivered. Also Sonya really looked killer. She'll be easy to get over as a monster in the women's division. Andrade as champ is interesting to me... Don't know how I feel about him yet, I've only seen a small amount. He looks like a solid champion but his promo this week was kinda off the wall and didn't scream face of the company to me but I'm going to see how things play out before judging.