WWE NXT Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That might be how they bring her up but doesn't the champ usually lose a rematch before getting called up
They usually do, but that doesn't mean they have to. She could use lose the belt without being pinned and then show up on SmackDown Live and immediately declare she never lost a women's championship and demand a shot at the belt there.

I haven't watched NXT weekly shows in forever but just call her up while she's holding the title and have her forfeit it, I feel like that's what they did with Paige unless i'm remembering it wrong.
I believe she did, actually. I think that was before WWE settled into its routine of having guys debut, go back to NXT to drop the belt and lose their rematch at the following TakeOver, but it could be the workaround here. I think either road would work.

Speaking of Asuka...

It looks like she's becoming unhinged. You think she's cursing Regal out in Japanese? :lmao

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
No way she drops the belt without getting pinned.

Would be idiotic for someone to go undefeated for over a year and not put over the next face of the division on her way out.

Yeah it makes Askua look strong but it buries the rest of your division if not one person could beat her.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Keep her undefeated streak going until she hits the main roster, get a few more wins until she goes on a losing streak to troll the nxtbeards.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No way she drops the belt without getting pinned.

Would be idiotic for someone to go undefeated for over a year and not put over the next face of the division on her way out.

Yeah it makes Askua look strong but it buries the rest of your division if not one person could beat her.
I figured it would be Ember Moon, but they didn't pull the trigger on it.

Maybe she drops the belt in the 4-way and then puts over the new face in the rematch? I don't know.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Despite the fact that Asuka is a great wrestler I can't get into her character. She may as well be a real life anime character. It's so stupid.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Despite the fact that Asuka is a great wrestler I can't get into her character. She may as well be a real life anime character. It's so stupid.
Like how? She just whoops ass and does what she wants.
tumblr_nf174f8W7M1tszqifo1_400.gif
kana-wrestling.jpg

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Just watched this weeks show...heard Ember got hurt a couple weeks ago but damn that did look bad.

Hopefully she recovers quickly

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Just watched this weeks show...heard Ember got hurt a couple weeks ago but damn that did look bad.

Hopefully she recovers quickly

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not sure why she decided to do a tope in the corner. Not the smartest bump.

Reactions: Cwalker

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Like how? She just whoops ass and does what she wants.
tumblr_nf174f8W7M1tszqifo1_400.gif
kana-wrestling.jpg

Did you see how she acted on NXT? It was ridiculous. She acted like she had brain damage.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Did you see how she acted on NXT? It was ridiculous. She acted like she had brain damage.
She's acting like the success is going to her head. She feels invincible and like no one on the roster even deserves to step in the ring with her. It doesn't help her ego that she now has a longer win streak than Goldberg. You'll miss this character if she ever becomes a more vanilla character on Raw or SmackDown Live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
She's acting like the success is going to her head. She feels invincible and like no one on the roster even deserves to step in the ring with her. It doesn't help her ego that she now has a longer win streak than Goldberg. You'll miss this character if she ever becomes a more vanilla character on Raw or SmackDown Live.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maybe I just wish it wasn't so manic.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20170503_NXT_HideoRoderick--7c77e37929c33ba539c43a3d792bd2a2.jpg

WWE NXT preview, May 10, 2017: Who will earn an NXT Title Match at TakeOver?
The next Superstar to challenge Bobby Roode for the NXT Championship will be decided when Hideo Itami clashes with Roderick Strong in a highly anticipated No. 1 contender’s showdown. Plus, Aleister Black will be in action as he looks to continue his impressive introduction to NXT.

vmssg_u6ALI--aae99abb5f829312167c884f3f829f13.jpg

Hideo Itami battles Roderick Strong to determine No. 1 contender to NXT Championship
Two of the best wrestlers in the world will compete to see who will be the new No. 1 contender to the NXT Championship when Hideo Itami goes head-to-head with Roderick Strong.

Both of these highly acclaimed in-ring veterans are more than worthy of a chance to challenge Bobby Roode, but only one can get the opportunity. Itami is back from injury and better than ever. The world-renowned Japanese Superstar returned two weeks ago to NXT, hitting the Go-To-Sleep on the champion, before making another emphatic statement with a forceful victory over Kona Reeves a week later. Itami clearly has his sights set on Roode’s NXT Title, but he will have to go through Strong first.

Strong, who has spent most of his stay in NXT thus far fighting SAnitY alongside Tye Dillinger and others, is widely recognized as one of the best competitors in the world. But, as seen in the emotional videos documenting Strong’s journey inside and outside the squared circle, the new father now has more motivation than ever to reach the top of NXT.

Find out who will challenge Bobby Roode for the NXT Championship when Itami and Strong collide tonight at 8/7 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

20170419_NXT_AleisterBlack--586686b7f47a8eb954375d55fa36cfda.jpg

Who will “Fade to Black” next?
While it may be a bit bold to assume whomever who faces Aleister Black next will end up on the losing end, you can’t ignore what Black has done thus far in NXT. The shadowy Superstar has been lethal inside the ring, kicking his opponents into oblivion via his Black Mass finishing maneuver.

So, while we could certainly speculate as to whether Black can keep his winning ways alive when he competes tonight on NXT, maybe a better question would be, just how long it will take the tattooed Superstar to make his next opponent “Fade to Black”?