1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Money in the Bank 2018 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Extreme Rules' started by Smarkslayer, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I assume Braun going to cash tomorrow for the SummerSlam main event.

2. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Cashing in beforehand might be the only way to get Brock to show up lmao

Smarkslayer likes this.
  3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    those don't count.

Chris likes this.
  4. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

We all know what BRAUN's greatest accomplishment is though, and that's getting far the fuck away from Bray

Cwalker likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Exactly. I'd hate to be on Raw with a briefcase.

6. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

You don’t love bliss. All you do is complain that some other girl ain’t getting pushed like you want while some other girl is.

You’ve taken turns hating on Bliss, Naomi, Natti, and even the other king timers like Becky and Sasha.

And BTW it’s about more than just the match. The Ronda/Nia build was boring as hell. The match was better than I thought but I would/will have been much more hype for Bliss/Ronda as Bliss can carry the promos and the feud until the match. Bliss can have good matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Seeing all this TNA footage on the WWE Network is surreal. I love that they're showing Styles, Joe, Sting and Bischoff and referring to them as former TNA stars is just incredible. I also can't believe how into detail they're going into Jeff's addiction and the Victory Road Sting match incident. So cool.

8. Jimmy King

Jimmy King ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I thought it was a good show all around. I enjoyed most of the matches but my favorite was Nakamura and Styles, definitely the best out of their series.

Ellsworth return was great, I loved it.

Team Little Big sweeping their respective MITB matches was cool. If I had to pick one that I enioyed more I’d say the women’s match was a little more fun, but the men’s match was really enjoyable as well.

Cass/Bryan was better this time than at Backlash. Rollins vs Elias was really good, and Lashley vs Sami was just sort of there. I’d say that was probably the weakest match of the night. I didn’t hate Reigns vs Mahal as much as the fans in the arena did.

Rousey vs Jax was good and I liked Bliss cashing in. I’m anxious to see where they go next now with that and with Braun winning his briefcase.

9. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    Gonna watch this soon but ive seen the winners of the two MITB matches. Not gonna lie, I think it would be ultimate troll if they had Roman finally beat Brock for the title only to lose straight away to Strowman.

10. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

At this point the only way to save Roman might be to have him beat Brock clean and then Strowman losing against him on a cash in attempt right after lol the internet would explode

11. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Nothings gonna save Roman...it's just gonna be a role reversal of the crowds when he turns.

Same shit as Cena....and it's the neckbeards fault for making it that way. Self fulfilling prophecy

12. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    I actually think this may be the plan. Roman beats Brock at Summerslam, Braun cashes in, beats Roman for the belt. Roman finally has enough, and snaps.

And then he’ll be the most cheered heel and smarks will have to find something else to complain about

13. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I'm sure it'll be about new champion Braun....then bring up Nicholas retroactively to try prove their newly found hate.

Chris and Cwalker like this.
  14. Admin Post
    Dale

Dale Is Best For Business

emma
    randyorton
    mickiejames2
    therock
    lita3
    kofi
    I'm sold on Ronda, that women really is something special. She actually had me interested in a fucking Nia match. I've got zero fucks to give about a match with Alexa though if that's the direction as it literally just feels like they're doing it just to do that bent arm spot shit she did with...Becky? before.

Pretty odd seeing Braun with the briefcase but I don't have a problem with it at all. Just get the belt on him already and move on from Brock, it's been long overdue.

Shocked to see Nakamura not get the win, I really hope they don't fizzle him out from here because i've really enjoyed this little character shift of his.

I knew Carmella was going to win by shenanigans way before even reading Ellsworth was re-hired. Just feels like they're setting up a re-hash of the Becky/Carmella/Ellsworth angle except Asuka ends up with the belt.

Drew likes this.
  15. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Ronda top notch in the ring now she just has to improve her segments or they should just let her wrestle more and talk less

Drew and Cwalker like this.