WWE Money In The Bank 2015 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score

220px-MoneyintheBand2015poster.png

The opportunity of a lifetime will be at stake when Superstars scale ladders toward a guaranteed WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Contract. Don't Miss WWE Money in the Bank, live Sunday, June 14 at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on WWE Network!

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_SethDean.jpg

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match - Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose

Art-64-LADDREr.jpg

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - Neville vs Sheamus vs Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns vs Kane vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_CenaOwens.jpg

WWE United States Champion John Cena vs. NXT Champion Kevin Owens

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_RybackBigShow.jpg

Ryback vs Big Show - WWE Intercontinental Championship

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_TagMatch.jpg

The New Day vs The Primetime Players - WWE Tag Team Championships

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_Divas.jpg

Nikki Bella vs Paige - WWE Divas Championship

20150531_LIGHT_MITB_Matches_HP_Kickoff_sponsor.jpg

R-Truth vs King Barrett

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Despite the fact the three WWE pay-per-views of only been two weeks apart, they've been extremely well booked. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

I'm not too sure on the actual Money in the Bank Ladder Match yet, but Dean Ambrose is going to Seth Rollins to school with a ladder.

If the chemistry between Owens and Cena at Elimination Chamber is any indication, this match could reach for the sky and become a match of the year contender.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Despite the fact the three WWE pay-per-views of only been two weeks apart, they've been extremely well booked. I'm definitely looking forward to this.

I'm not too sure on the actual Money in the Bank Ladder Match yet, but Dean Ambrose is going to Seth Rollins to school with a ladder.

If the chemistry between Owens and Cena at Elimination Chamber is any indication, this match could reach for the sky and become a match of the year contender.

According to wrestling news sites, wwe has been booking PPV's two weeks apart because they don't want it to seem like the build up is dragging on. They feel like they can put more focus into the storyline with such short build up and not stall for time.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
According to wrestling news sites, wwe has been booking PPV's two weeks apart because they don't want it to seem like the build up is dragging on. They feel like they can put more focus into the storyline with such short build up and not stall for time.

While it makes sense in theory; I've always been against cutting the number of supercards below 12 because I hate waiting more than a month

...I do believe there should be generally three weeks of build to the average PPV.

That said, WWE is definitely doing things right if the last three shows have been fantastic. Probably the best string of PPV shows WWE has done.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
WWE do have a lot of filler if they have time on their hands to build to a PPV unfortunately. It's why the Raws leading into Wrestlemania have been cold the past few years.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm taking a roll call on who's going to be here tonight: where ya at? This looks to be a super fun time and I hope everyone is here for the party.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I've got to go to a housewarming party for awhile, but I should be back in time to catch at least half of the show live.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Austin Bates

Reaction score
I won't be here for the live discussion, but here are some thoughts on the card:

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose will give it all they got in their match, which makes me a little worried. It should be exciting to watch though. I expect Rollins to win this. I don't see them bringing Brock Lesnar back to feud with Dean. Ambrose will be WWE Champion someday, but today is not the day.

The Money In The Bank Ladder Match will be exciting and dangerous as well. I see Roman Reigns getting the win. We will then be in for some compelling television as Reigns hovers over Rollins. Or Reigns hovering over his best friend. That could be compelling too. Someone else could get the win as WWE has surprised before, but right now, I see more in Reigns getting the win. I expect Neville to have a stand out performance.

The rematch between John Cena vs Kevin Owens is one I am looking forward to. I liked their last match, it was exciting to watch, but I didn't like the amount of finisher kick outs. Hopefully they don't rely on them in this match. As for who wins, I think Owens will win. I don't see there being much gain in Cena getting the win here. I don't see Owens winning clean, so maybe he cheats to get the win or Cena accidentally gets himself disqualified and Owens can call him a cheater, coward and hypocrite later.

I'm curious about Ryback vs Big Show. Ryback got to hit his finish on Show on Monday, which would mean in booking 101 terms that Show is getting the win here. I don't see it happening as I don't see Ryback as a transitional champion. Maybe Ryback will not get the pin, making it so we get another PPV match out of this. I think it could be an enjoyable bout as long as they make it an intense slobber knocker.

The New Day vs The Prime Time Players should be enjoyable to watch. I could see The Prime Time Players winning, but it would be an upset. I don't see there being much gain to the tag division in having the Players win this. There is more mileage in The New Day as the heel champions. I think they will win with shenanigans, maybe Kofi Kingston hitting one of them with the Trouble In Paradise.

I'm not really interested in Nikki Bella vs Paige. I'm kind of bored by the program. It seems to happen a lot. It's disappointing to say because Paige is talented and Nikki has improved a lot in her career. Seems like Naomi winning the belt would have freshened the division up a bit, but Vince could have a plan. I'm not sure who will win, I'm not really caring about racking my brain to think of who does. The division won't be fresh if either wins. My only hope is that if Nikki does win, she makes it look like she doesn't deserve it.

Barrett and Truth should have a decent and enjoyable match. Truth is entertaining, but The King has to win sometime and this has to be it. Hopefully Barrett can move up the card after this, just to give the King of the Ring tournament some value.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I should be here tonight.

HEELing it Up

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
So guys, Kane's winning the briefcase.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can't be here cause I'm seeing Barry Manilow.

But have a good time :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
30 minutes out; who's with me?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Now Barrett finally looks like a true King! Bow down to your King, Truth!