WWE Monday Night RAW LIVE! August 19th Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
very good show. I get the feeling Vince has been letting HHH handle how the shows will be going because this angle and most of the show was very edgy all night long. With punk going ballistic on that fan and they had to censor him and this angle with DB and Orton. Feels a little bit Attitude Era here and with Cena out they feel they can push around DB. I would not be surprised to see Cena come back and help DB to only turn on him and join Vince which would be great.

I actually see this happening. I don't know if that pic Cena put on instagram today indicates anything, but it sure got me thinking. Orton is the perfect new "corporate champ" with Bryan as the perfect Austin role here.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Actually stop. He's not turning heel ever.

People said the same thing about Hogan and he did. He will and that would be a perfect time. That chick on Summer Camp moving her tits was nice.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
People said the same thing about Hogan and he did. He will and that would be a perfect time. That chick on Summer Camp moving her tits was nice.

You're watching Summer Camp to? Awesome. Hogan turned in a different company. The reason John can't turn is because he does the most endorsements for WWE. And what about the make a wish kids. He makes them all so happy.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
According to PWInsider, Sin Cara broke his fingers in his right hand. It all went down when he went to dive to the outside of the ring onto Alberto Del Rio on tonight's episode of Raw.

Cara connected with the dive and immediately upon landing, called for the referee as several of his fingers were obviously out of place. If he broke his metacarpals, he would require surgery and have to go through grueling physical rehab.

I'm done. Sin Cara is literally the most useless superstar in the history of WWE

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He really did injure himself? What a nerd.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yeah I read that earlier. He is a waste of space and doesn't function well in the WWE and thus why his WWE action figure came with a sling and a crutch.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Hulk Hogan namedrop on summer camp

Sabretooth

Reaction score
How the fuck was he voted #3 on PWI's top 500 wrestlers of the year a few years ago and the DRAW OF THE FUCKING DECADE