1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Mixed Match Challenge

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Dale, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I ship Bliss and Braun more than you can understand. I need this in my life.

2. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

He gotta be why their wedding still doesn't have a date.

3. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

@Kairi HoHo by the way you see how much ass Alexa busted in this quick MMC match?

Trust and believe if she can have a good Mania match. Unless she gets Nia, then forget it.

Kairi HoHo likes this.
  4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo Sangre por Sangre

Only you and I get that jab. I would say it's on Alexa more though, but if I was buddy I would of married Alexa in mere moments and had the Wedding already that's just me. I think they are going on two years now and no Wedding lol.

Smarkslayer likes this.
  5. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac

Here's some fap fuel ya tumblrs

Kairi HoHo and Smarkslayer like this.
  6. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Whoever is booking this MMC needs a promotion.

7. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

If I was Buddy, I'd definitely be trying to lock it down. When they got together, she was an NXT trainee and now she's a Superstar. She may may one day realize she can do better than Buddy Murphy. No disrespect to Murphy cause I do like him.

8. Cwalker

Cwalker Praying for a Peyton Royce leak

randyorton
    romanreigns
    robertroode
    antoniocesaro
    ajstyles
    jaylethal
    Why?

9. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

I'm joking, but why not? It's funny the way they're teasing their sexual tension.

10. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

TBH I just really like their chemistry. They gel really well together.

Cwalker likes this.
  11. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    Last thing I want to do is "ship" any pro wrestlers.....never ends well and someone's career is always derailed from the fall out.

Fun to speculate....not fun working with couples.

Shit I don't even like drinking with couples.

Cwalker likes this.
  12. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

Nah, not realistically trying to get them together in real life. I just want their charterers in an angle.

13. Messiah

Messiah Member

sethrollins
    ironsheik
    randyorton
    newjack
    ajstyles2
    emma
    First i thought Braun was too good to be in the MMC, especially being paired with a random woman, but he can make anything work.

14. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member

Same. And no, not real life. Give me a solid storyline of Braun just scaring women who come at Bliss.

She could have. Too bad WWE went the Charlotte route with Asuka. I know they can have a great match, but I was so looking forward to the build up to Mani with Bliss just trashing Asuka on the mic. Would have really built it up to be special(especially if Bliss/Braun beat Mizz/Asuka in the MMC).

Damn right. Highly entertained. Like they’re just letting the wrestlers be themselves and let their personality show.

Would have never thought Braun was so charismatic before. Jus thought he was a beast.

He’s much more than the monster I thought he was after the way they’ve booked him.

15. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    So we turn Braun from that monster who outsmarts people and has established a multifaceted character over the entire year to a lovesick oaf who does what a woman tells him to do. ...yes. ...that'll work, turn him from Kevin Nash to Boo Bradley.