WWE looking to break up tag team (Stupid mother &%*$*!!!!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
WWE are currently planning the breakup of the Hart Dynasty. So far the plan will see David Hart Smith turn heel on the smaller Tyson Kidd, who will keep Natalya as his valet.

Although they both might get fair singles pushes, it's likely the company will get further behind DH Smith than Kidd.

Stupid sons of bitches!!

Just when WWE was actually putting effort into their Tag Division again they decide to put together another singles tag team and split up AN ACTUAL TAG TEAM!!

These guys are great as a team, they'll suck as singles guys. We seen a few weeks ago on Raw when the Dynasty were doing commentary that DH isn't that great of a talker so that's going to screw him over as a singles guy. Kidd can somewhat talk and will have Natalya, but I don't think he'll get over enough as a face to actually do anything or last.

You want to split a tag team split the fucking chosen one and the broken mirror. They are better singles guys anyway.

Airfixx

Reaction score
The tag turmoil match at NOC indicated to me that they still don't really give a crap for the tag division.... Including Santino/Koslov & Henry/Bourne but not pre-existing tag teams, The Dudebusters or Archer/Hawkins says it all.

In hindsight, the previous attention the tag title were getting (unification and such) was clearly just to get the spotlight on Edge/Jericho (and in turn the 'plan-B', Jerishow) & DX teaming up for tag runs.

Can't see the point of splitting the HD... The may not be dynamite on the charisma & mic skills front, but they're still prob the best team on the roster and neither of them look like they have much of a future in the 'E as singles guys.

A tag title run is somewhat of an unwelcome interuption of the evolution of Cody as a singles guy too.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^If they do and get dropped at the same time, TNA will be picking them up in a flash!

Airfixx

Reaction score
^Well since their the most talented team in WWE atm, that would make sense.

Not if you subscribe to the view-point of how superior TNAs tag division is.... From there you'd just assume that it was all for the Hart name recognition and nothing more. (There are better ex-WWE teams out there than HD... WGTT anyone?)

Personally, I'd predict Tyson having more of a future as an X-Div guy (should they ever decide to try and restore it's former glory).