WWE in talks with Justin Beiber....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Gates:There's a huge difference between Beiber and these D listers getting shameless plugs on Raw. Beiber is mad ca$h and they are peddling the WWE to his core audience and that core audience has mommy and daddy's pockets to spend that ca$h. More than us thieving fucks who are going to stream it illegally.

Do you know how much it's going to cost to get Moneytrain to just sing the national anthem? Enough to where they wont want to pay him to do anything else besides a couple of pre-taped promos. Almost none of the top celebrities they've had at Mania have been in the cash making position that this kid is and none of them have ever done anything outside of Mania besides some interviews or like Snoop being the emcee during the divas battle royal or whatever it was at 24. Pete Rose would still get tombstoned for a flask of Old Crow and a pack of unfiltered Pall Malls. And Cena is probably going to be full blown heel, so IF he does something, it will be a minimal filler skit at best. People are letting their hatred of all things pop get them too worked up. Calm down. Have an unfiltered Pall Mall.

Adam: You're a fucking idiot. All your stupid posts are going to be deleted from here on in.

Everyone else: Calm down. It's the national anthem. Beiber is probably the hottest act going today, you can claim he isn't talented, but getting to where that kid is doesn't happen by accident. He's got talent, you don't have to like it, I don't, but I'm also mature enough to admit it. It's just a small investment to help guarantee a large return on WrestleMania.

In other news: Big Zeke has returned from injury and is on the Raw brand, squashing William Regal in 30 second house show matches.

Airfixx

Reaction score
As long as it's merely for the National Anthem, who gives a damn!?!?!

I'll say this though, at least they are actually looking at people you could deem to be CURRENT stars for a change...

I'd still prefer the return of Chuck Norris though....