WWE in talks with Justin Beiber....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
HollywoodLife.com reports that WWE is negotiating with Justin Bieber about singing "America the Beautiful" at WrestleMania 27.

Here is the article:

Justin Bieber might not want to get in the ring with spandex wearing hunks like Randy Orton, The Miz and John Cena, but the 16-year old star's singing pipes might get him in their grasps regardless. WrestleMania — the annual Super Bowl of wrestling — returns for its 27th incarnation in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA in 2011 and a consistent fixture is to start off the festivities with a rousing rendition of America The Beautiful!

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that WWE is trying to get younger viewers and that they're out to get the Biebs on board.

"It is so perfect! To have Justin perform in front of 70,000 plus people would just be amazing! It is so perfect", our source says. "It's still a work in progress but it would be a lot of fun."

We totally agree, and if Justin wanted to add to his fun night, he could easily ask his friend Kim Kardashian how to handle things backstage with the fellow wrestlers — she was the official host of WrestleMania 24 back in 2008!

.....I...*drops head*.....Is it a bad sign when WWE has to rely on Justin Beaver to get kids to watch their already supposedly "PG" rated biggest show of the year?

Reaction score
I GUARANTEE you they do some sort of spot with Wigger Jorts and Bieber. Guaran-fucking-tee.

Noooo! This will ruin WrestleMania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when Limp Bizkit played Wrestlemania 19 and literally half of Safeco Field got up and left for the bathroom? Lol...Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin Rollin What!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Noooo! This will ruin WrestleMania!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut the fuck up.

And that goes to all the complainers that have passed and have yet to come.

I don't like him either but seriously, this will take five minutes. It's not going to ruin Wrestlemania you numb cunts.

Reaction score
I'll be right when Wigger Jorts and this little faglet are in a segment together doing some of that PG comedy we've all come to love....

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
This is fucking gay. Justin Beiber should be nowhere near wrestling, unless it's to get molested by John Cena randomly for laughs.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
If his voice wasn't so irritating I would agree with you. Justin Bieber gets buys fullstop. Who the fuck cares if you're not buying? The kids will buy, and they'll spend more than you guys do.

He's still mind-numbingly irritating that I just want to turn off my TV though.

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up.

And that goes to all the complainers that have passed and have yet to come.

I don't like him either but seriously, this will take five minutes. It's not going to ruin Wrestlemania you numb cunts.

You sir, are stark raving naked correct. The best kind of correct there is. I swear to god some people will complain about stuff for the sake of complaining.

IT'S THE FUCKING NATIONAL ANTHEM HE IS GOING TO SING. Where does it read that they plan on doing anything else with this money truck pop star? Oh yah, NOWHERE. He makes $$$$$$$$. Wrestlemania to WWE is all about $$$$$$. There is nothing more to this. . They're buy rates were down on Wrestlemania while almost every other show is up this year, so they're going to be doing what they think needs to be done to get that proverbial "paper".

Reaction score
^So what makes you think they WON'T have entire revolving segments with Bieber? They give washed up D List celebrities plenty of air time during RAW (Guest Host) to try and pop their ratings, so based on what you're saying, (and what we all agree on), it's not hard to surmise they're going to have PG Comedy segments starring Bieber and Rappin' Wigger Jorts himself to try and up their buys.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
^So what makes you think they WON'T have entire revolving segments with Bieber? They give washed up D List celebrities plenty of air time during RAW (Guest Host) to try and pop their ratings, so based on what you're saying, (and what we all agree on), it's not hard to surmise they're going to have PG Comedy segments starring Bieber and Rappin' Wigger Jorts himself to try and up their buys.

If not Bieber it'll be someone else. Where was the rage when that Kardashian chick got face time last year?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
We get it, you want to stick your dick up his ass, but saying he has talent is going over the line.