WWE Hell in a Cell Preview & Live Discussion - October 26th, 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
This wouldn't have worked as well because in the long run the Wyatt / Ambrose feud wouldn't have seemed as heated. Bray needed to ruin it for Ambrose in order for the rivalry to hold up.

Nope. We need the Ambrose win IMO.

If he's attacked after the match it would have had the same impact in building a rivalry and not screwed the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joey

Reaction score
No, he's right. The impact would have been even better if Ambrose had won and Bray had ruined the big moment. If you're not getting that, eh, whatever.

I don't mean to argue, but I think costing Ambrose the match was more intense

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't mean to argue, but I think costing Ambrose the match was more intense

Well of course your entitled to that opinion. At least you didn't try and say I'm not a wrestling fan like some morons around here. Anyhow, if you liked it, you liked it and that's cool. I didn't and I'll be happy to go back to Miami Vice reruns and a smattering of Main Event and NXT.

Joey

Reaction score
Well I guess this is the cool thing about being a wrestling fan. We all have out own perspective opinions. I Can agree that it wouldn't be the end of the world if Bray interfered after Ambrose won, but I personally like how it all went down.

All in all though, I enjoyed HIAC alot

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Well I guess this is the cool thing about being a wrestling fan. We all have out own perspective opinions. I Can agree that it wouldn't be the end of the world if Bray interfered after Ambrose won, but I personally like how it all went down.

All in all though, I enjoyed HIAC alot

Good times. I enjoyed the whole show minus the finish in the main, and hey, according to Sabs I'm not even a true fan so that's got to count for something. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Good times. I enjoyed the whole show minus the finish in the main, and hey, according to Sabs I'm not even a true fan so that's got to count for something. :lol:

Don't stop watching because of the finish. That's all I gotta say.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Don't stop watching because of the finish. That's all I gotta say.

Tbh I really couldn't care less what you have to say. If I don't want to continue watching, I'm perfectly in my right to do so. I'll continue to watch NXT since they haven't figured out how to fuck that up yet, but if the show last night was supposed to get me hyped for Raw, it didn't work.

Drew

Reaction score
This wouldn't have worked as well because in the long run the Wyatt / Ambrose feud wouldn't have seemed as heated. Bray needed to ruin it for Ambrose in order for the rivalry to hold up.

BS.

It would have been just as good depending on the way they handled it and the chemistry bray and dean have with each other.

They didn't need to ruin the ending of the match.

It was a cop out as far as I'm concerned. And I too am glad I didn't pay for that crap.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I mentioned this somewhere else but I feel it sums up my feelings on the end of the Ambrose/Rollins match perfectly so I thought I'd re-post it here...

On the contrary, I don't hate Bray at all (minus the nonsensical promos) and it's not why I hated the ending. I didn't like the fact that it started with Bray speaking in tongues (more nonsense) for what seemed like at least a minute, the subsequent lantern with ghostly image that reminded me of something WCW would have come up with during the Hogan/Warrior feud and the fact that, once again, it really negated the purpose of the cell in the first place. If you're alright with all that stuff, more power to you. Meanwhile, I guess I'm looking for a little bit more than WrestleCrap 2014.

Like I said yesterday, I enjoyed the majority of the show, but the finish sucked and negated a lot of my positive feelings.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Not that I watched the show, but if I saw that ending I'd be pissed too. A hot summer long feud that gets the fuck finish treatment? Great....

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I hated the ending as well but I'm not gonna stop watching and focus on the fact that a bray vs Ambrose feud is gonna rock.

Drew

Reaction score
I hated the ending as well but I'm not gonna stop watching and focus on the fact that a bray vs Ambrose feud is gonna rock.

I know anaconda said he was done...but stop with this shit.

We can realize what a horrible fucking ending it was and what a great feud is upcoming.