WWE Hell in a Cell Preview & Live Discussion - October 26th, 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Umm...what?

Finally get Ambrose and Rollins in a Cell and that's how they end it?

Still have no idea what's going on with Bray...or why he let his minions go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well that's slightly annoying.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Officially done with WWE again after that. No offence, but if you enjoyed that ending, you're slightly Blue.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'm down for the feud but it was executed piss poor

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Drew

Reaction score
That ending was fucking perfect 10/10

Not even close.

I could see someone liking it...but perfect? Far from it.

They just said "fuck you fans" with that ending. Worse than they ever did with Bryan or giving Cena title match after title match IMO.

And it's not like taker and Brock...this was supposed to be finally the time these two guys put hands on each other in an actual match.

If they waited until after the match was over to bring in Bray, id have been okay with it. But that shit was Blue and just goes to show the WWE has No fucking clue how to make fans happy.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Officially done with WWE again after that. No offence, but if you enjoyed that ending, you're slightly Blue.

Alright you really need to calm your ass down. Every time something doesn't go your way you say fuck it I'm done with wwe. Don't call yourself a wrestling fan if you're gonna bitch out every time they do something you don't like.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I am not even going to read the comments because I will be popping up Hell in a Cell right now. That said Sabretooth; you need to stop telling other people how to feel or react to something. After I see the show I'll give my thoughts on whatever happened on this show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I am not even going to read the comments because I will be popping up Hell in a Cell right now. That said Sabretooth; you need to stop telling other people how to feel or react to something. After I see the show I'll give my thoughts on whatever happened on this show.

This time I'm gonna tell you no. I feel passionately about what I said and I'm sticking to it.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Alright you really need to calm your ass down. Every time something doesn't go your way you say fuck it I'm done with wwe. Don't call yourself a wrestling fan if you're gonna bitch out every time they do something you don't like.

In the past, things like this would have bothered me. The truth is, I really don't care any longer and maybe one day you'll realize what I'm talking about. In the meantime, go ahead and be a condescending little fuck, again, I don't care. I'm glad I didn't spend real money on that shit and I'm glad that I'm smart enough to kick it to the curb going forward.

Also, there you go buddy, congrats. You want to call me out on being a wrestling fan? Fine, from now on I'm not. Does that make you feel better? I'll continue to enjoy products that do something that makes sense and watch old school that I enjoy. If not watching the garbage that passes for what you deem wrestling these days works for me, I'll do that too.

In closing, go fuck yourself.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
In the past, things like this would have bothered me. The truth is, I really don't care any longer and maybe one day you'll realize what I'm talking about. In the meantime, go ahead and be a condescending little fuck, again, I don't care. I'm glad I didn't spend real money on that shit and I'm glad that I'm smart enough to kick it to the curb going forward.

Also, there you go buddy, congrats. You want to call me out on being a wrestling fan? Fine, from now on I'm not. Does that make you feel better? I'll continue to enjoy products that do something that makes sense and watch old school that I enjoy. If not watching the garbage that passes for what you deem wrestling these days works for me, I'll do that too.

In closing, go fuck yourself.

Literally all they did was have bray Wyatt interfere for the finish setting up a feud between him and Ambrose. My god.

Joey

Reaction score
I loved the ending. Tbh I didn't want to see Ambrose beat Seth because I really wanted Seth to keep his 'golden boy' 'untouchable' 'weasle' type thingy. I knew I wanted Seth to win but for it to work I wouldn't want him to get a clean win. At first I thought the Authority might interfere but then the rivalry would stride on, so WWE pulled a doozey on us and sent out Bray, which works because Seth / Dean is over and now something new will come of it.

Dean and Wyatt will put on a great show no matter what. I can see a feud between them stretching out a while. This thing reeks of Taker / Austin.

Another thing, is we can day that Orton / Rollins might happen. Which works for me, even though I despise Orton I can see those two having fantastic chemistry.

And lastly, since there wasn't a clean win, we can't quite say it's over yet. I can see these two getting back at it sooner or later. After the new feuds are over and done with.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Literally all they did was have bray Wyatt interfere for the finish setting up a feud between him and Ambrose. My god.

I think the point is that they could have just as easily had a proper finish to the match, regardless of winner, and then done that shit after. If you're too fucking dense to understand that then I've got nothing.

Hey, enjoy watching the show every week dude, I'll enjoy not doing it and I won't presume to lecture you on what and what not to like. I also won't be arrogant enough to question whether you're a true fan as you're so apt to do with me for no reason whatsoever.

Joey

Reaction score
If they waited until after the match was over to bring in Bray, id have been okay with it. But that shit was Blue and just goes to show the WWE has No fucking clue how to make fans happy.

This wouldn't have worked as well because in the long run the Wyatt / Ambrose feud wouldn't have seemed as heated. Bray needed to ruin it for Ambrose in order for the rivalry to hold up.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
This wouldn't have worked as well because in the long run the Wyatt / Ambrose feud wouldn't have seemed as heated. Bray needed to ruin it for Ambrose in order for the rivalry to hold up.

No, he's right. The impact would have been even better if Ambrose had won and Bray had ruined the big moment. If you're not getting that, eh, whatever.