1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino passes away

Discussion in 'WWE News & Rumors' started by Smarkslayer, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Admin Post
    Smarkslayer

Smarkslayer Tomb Raider

[​IMG]
    WWE Hall of Famer Bruno Sammartino passes away
    Rest in peace to one of the greatest to ever lace 'em up. Pay your respects.

KeepItFresh likes this.
  2. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

Glad Hunter got him to change his mind on the HOF a few years ago

RIP

KeepItFresh, Deezy and Smarkslayer like this.
  3. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    His life should be a movie....only a few people should be called legends and he was one of them,

KeepItFresh and Smarkslayer like this.
  4. Kairi HoHo

Kairi HoHo I want it all!

Before Bruno went into the Hall of Fame I said it's not Hall of Fame till he's in there. I'm glad to see that he got in, and this hurts hard for me because this was my Dad's guy that got him into Wrestling as a kid. Similar to my Mom's love for Snuka, it brought it all together in the 80's and 90's to watch Wrestling together. He has no news on this and I'm going to have to tell him at work together he just break down after hearing this. Still Bruno laid the ground work how a Champion is suppose to act outside and inside the ring, truly horrible news today.

KeepItFresh likes this.
  5. amirah

amirah New Member

RIP. He was a great person.

6. RIP

It's sad how few posts this thread has got. People don't respect tradition.

Cwalker and Deezy like this.