WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Str8
1f525.png

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Song was fire before but ThuggaUsos really comin for the top spot

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Can't tell if she trying to get released or just Blue Aussie

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

no you have allergies :dcry

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
When KO's music hit :proud

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Enzo Amore Facing Heat From WWE After Latest Locker Room Antics

Enzo Amore is legitimately feeling the heat of the WWE locker room and office.

Three weeks ago on Raw, as Amore appeared on-screen, WWE play-by-play man Michael Cole stated, “This man’s mouth may have gotten him in trouble.”

In this case, art is imitating life, as Enzo Amore is genuinely frustrating and infuriating his colleagues at WWE, to the point where the WWE office has had to intervene.

In addition to reports first released by the Wrestling Observer that Amore was kicked off the European Tour bus and forced to change outside the locker room, Sports Illustrated also learned that Amore is guilty of bringing a series of questionable guests into the locker room. The visitors broke locker room etiquette by filming and taking pictures of the wrestlers. The talent in the WWE believe that Amore–who is 30-year-old Eric Arndt–should know better.

WWE talent, led by The Undertaker, used to police the locker room with a Wrestlers’ Court that heard cases and doled out punishment. That procedure was ushered out of the company after a 14-year run in 2014 as ‘Taker began to become less of a consistent presence in the locker room.

Amore has also been venturing into the music business, which creates another conflict with WWE and could even land him on the list of future-endeavored talent. The issues were only exacerbated when Corey Graves and John Bradshaw Layfield discussed Amore’s erratic behavior on the WWE Network-produced Bring It To The Table program. The show is scripted and subjects are pre-approved by Kevin Dunn, who is Executive Vice President of Television Production, and Vince McMahon, so it was agreed beforehand that Amore would be criticized on the show.

Big Cass–Amore’s former tag team partner who is 30-year-old William Morrissey–consistently stood up and protected Amore for the past year, but WWE management was eager to split the pair. Cass’ “No one likes you, Enzo” breakup promo from Raw was based off reality.

WWE gave Amore the opportunity to sink or swim with his most recent solo promos on Raw, which have been well-received by the fan base. Yet for every positive there is a negative, as Amore also made news as the subject of a social media vent session from a Buffalo stripper who was upset with conduct that she believed was unbecoming of a WWE star. The incident, Sports Illustrated confirmed, left many of the Raw locker room disappointed in the way Amore is embarrassing himself and tarnishing their brand.

In the highly competitive world of professional wrestling, the greatest threat to success sometimes comes from within. The talented Enzo Amore, unfortunately, appears to be his own worst enemy.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
One stripper he dealt with, who goes by the name Queen Bee at The Body Shop, revealed in a series of posts on Twitter on Saturday that Enzo wasn’t the best customer she’s ever had. In fact, her encounter with the WWE Superstar was quite distasteful.

Enzo allegedly boasted about how much money he has, how he can smoke marijuana because if he gets popped in a wellness policy exam he only has to pay a fine of $2,500, and his blue check mark on Instagram.

He also had plenty of other things to say, but you can read it in Queen Bee’s words.

“He kept talking about how cool he was and gave his boy a little money to tip. We had a really forced convo because he was high af (‘only a $2500 fine’) and was looking for a girl to take home! I dont smoke at all or drink alcohol a lot so i said no. He said just come watch…. creep alert. He was enamored with all of the black girls butts. Clearly i tried to bank off that. He got a couple spanks and ‘showered’ me with about $10 in singles even tho he kept telling me how famous and rich he was.. I just kept thinking if youre so famous how come i never heard of you? I didn’t say it cuz i still wanted money off him. I thought about whay we had in common… former huge #wwf fan of 80s-90s and the attitude era (me)talking #wwe enzo. Kinda cool i guess.. I asked for a pic just for myself to show friends (i dont hv a lotta ppl knowinf my profession so i dont post all that) he said too famous. I agreed and said ‘true you dont wanna get tmz’d’ he said it happens a lot @tmz . He kinda got cool and the conversation got natural. Then he said ‘the whore on stage is really earning her money’… wouldnt get up to tip. Whore? She had a whole rich famous star (?) She never met or heard (she was on stage) calling her a whore… ew… rude. So i still try. It was 330a. I wanted to hit my $1k goal i was a couple hundred short. Surely this #wwe dude had it? He kept saying he did. He told me i was the total package. Face. Body. Personality. Yay! Am i securing the bag? Then Enzo said its a shame i dont smoke ok i move the convo to common ground. ‘Actually growing up i wanted to be a #wwfDiva so bad’. ‘How did you get into it?’ He pointed at himself. ‘Look at me. Im a rockstar. I got the look’ . Then Enzo says ‘yeah a lot of my #wwe coworkers definitely started on the pole for sure’… i told him i had to talk to thr dj and bounced.

Seriously if youre so rich and famous why are you so lonely to find a girl to WATCH you smoke. Isnt p***y being thrown at you? He was proud to show me his blue checkmark on instagram . His local buddy that i knew thru a few friends appologized for him. Im used to people looking for take home girls and attentiom BUT A ‘STAR’. Enzo u wack af. Thanks for the $10. Im gonna go get breakfast . He just seemed full of him self and stingy. You go to the club to ball.. at least spend… not talk about ur money! Spend it! We neef it lol. He literally said that verbatim about the $2500 fine for smoking. Why brag about money in a gentlemens club tho? Just getting girl attn. How am i costinf him his job. All i know is i didnt like his attitude so…. Cuz i get no kinda gain picking this lie to tell. He was in buffalo for work. Stayed the holiday inn. He had a mutual friend that was local. I learnes about him when the dj told me go out n talk to him… and from his apparently HUGE fanbase this morning. He said he was in town for work. I guess that there was a wwe event? Which explains why the club was DEAD. I woulda stayed home.”