WWE fires new NXT Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE.com is reporting that " Vickie Guerrero has fired her NXT season three Rookie Diva, Aloisia." The 6'9" Aloisia was signed in the last two weeks when WWE decided to do an all diva version of NXT for the five show season three. Guerrero is supposed to debut a new protégé on NXT this Tuesday.

Source - PWInsider

God Damn it. She was the only one on NXT that i was looking forward to. I don't care about a few of these and Jamie and AJ are the only ones that I'll tune in for.. Won't Vickie have to find herself a new rookie?

Montana

Reaction score
I agree...that would have been something different for womens wrestling in the E, however, she would have likely hurt a few divas.

Reaction score
Yes! Best news I've heard all day.

Now we won't have to look at a 4 moveset walking BOTCH

Reaction score
Yes! Best news I've heard all day.

Now we won't have to look at a 4 moveset walking BOTCH

Yet again, You're just being ignorant.

You assume that just because she's a big girl that she is clumsy and has the same 4 moves every single match. Have you ever viewed one of her matches? How can you be so sure that she won't try something new?

I think this entire "YOUR FIRED" angle with her is purely so Teddy Long can hire her and she will battle LayCool (Who vickie manages) so she'll have a feud with LayCool.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
LayCool who Vickie manages? So is Ziggler dropping off the planet or something? but i do agree this thing could be a work like the Bryan angle because firing over an argument doesn't sound just right.

Reaction score
LayCool who Vickie manages? So is Ziggler dropping off the planet or something?

The only person dropping off the planet is you if you can't remember Vickie walking out with LayCool, Hell, It's even on the Smackdown intro. & It "COULD" be a work? Of course it is a work. It's on the WWE website and it's KayFabe. She'll be back...

Reaction score
I know Vickie walked out with LayCool dumass but shes been managing Ziggler since then so i doubt she'll be back to LC anytime soon..

Technically, She is managing both. She can manage moe than 1 star at once. At the moment, She's with Dolph since she's romantically involved with him but she'll go back to appearing with LayCool (Even tho she will still be with them backstage, according to storyline) once this diva appears.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
And you know this how? its your opinion dude... there nothing saying shes going back to laycool or gonna be managing more than 1 person at once.... theres nothing saying she would be hired back either.. WWE might just not like her if it truly isn't a work... theres also nothing saying if shes brought back she wouldn't go to RAW... and theres nothing saying that if she was brought back she would feud with LC so...