WWE Fastlane 2017 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Sabretooth

Reaction score
They should bring Goldberg out and ask him how much he gets paid to wrestle for a minute.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
No one hyped a match quite like Paul heyman

Drew

Reaction score
Just coming on here to say, once again, SD Live is doing this whole thing better(including the last PPV) than Raw, despite everyone telling me Raw has a much bette roster, better but name guys, and even better stories.

Very underwhelmed outside of the 2 matches most are mentioning(man Braun is a lot bette than I thought, which was he was just a big dude)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Didn't expect much going in, got what I expected.

That being said, everything we knew from pretty much Survivor Series is happening, can't complain about lack of direction.

But, most likely be like every year for the past 3-4 manias....Complain, threaten with not watching/cancel network/no longer being fan and doing the same exact stuff over and over again.