WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
it's a shame Vince covered up the ringpost, cause the blood loss in their first match was great storytelling in Roman/Brock I

Drew

Reaction score
After everything Braun went through in this match it took TWO back to back spears to pin him.

No one has ever looked this strong in defeat. There should be NO complaints. Braun pinned 6 men tonight.

Absolutely. But we still got guys duped bye the IWC into thinking Roman sucks and doesn’t deserve it. His first huge push was too soon. This one has been much better. Braun will get his at SS. Or next years WM at worst.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Why not? We’ve only seen it at a PPV once and Seth inserted himself.

Roman is better now than he was a couple of years ago. As much as Braun is a beast, a match between him and Brock isn’t going to fun to watch at all

Neither is Roman vs Brock buddy. Loads of no selling and it ends with the same way they did Strowman tonight multiple Superman punches and Spears and he wins the title. Months after that we are complaining how boring his reign is and wanting someone new to take it from him.

Drew

Reaction score
I’ll tell you what...Braun feeds off the crowd, and plays to them, pretty damn well for such a new performer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
it's a shame Vince covered up the ringpost, cause the blood loss in their first match was great storytelling in Roman/Brock I
Bork will bleed regardless.

Has radditz skin and Reigns busted him up with a punch earlier in that match

Reactions: Crippler

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Neither is Roman vs Brock buddy. Loads of no selling and it ends with the same way they did Strowman tonight multiple Superman punches and Spears and he wins the title. Months after that we are complaining how boring his reign is and wanting someone new to take it from him.
you got Brock all the way fucked up, he sells and is a top 3 seller in the company

Reactions: Deezy

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Roman and Brock had a match of the year. ...and unless Brock and Braun is a shoot.....it's going to be boring as fuck like the other times they wrestled.

Drew

Reaction score

And you’re acting like Braun would be different? You’re lying if you don’t think Roman is better now since the last time they faced off.

Like most big men it’s about their opponent and how well they can feed off each other.

Not sure what else you want since it’s the same with Roman as It would be with Braun. Difference is it’s been a LONG time since Roman was actually in a 1 v 1 title match.

AJ/Nakamura was always going to be a bette match than anyone vs Braun. So nothing would have changed that. Seems like you’re susceptible to the wishy washy fan base.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
you got Brock all the way fucked up, he sells and is a top 3 seller in the company

He was better in 2002/2003 to be honest. I mean I can structure their Match from bell to bell and if you guys want that again hey that's your right as a fan. I'm just not into seeing a Match that wasn't that good last time happen again, and build again will be more on Roman than Brock and Cena/Rock did the same thing and how did that Match turned out the second time around. People weren't into it vs the first one and I don't know if anyone is taking about the rematch from that WM like that. Cena on Raw talk acting like he's not making WM this year lolz really.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Stephanie no selling the franchise potentially walking away.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He was better in 2002/2003 to be honest. I mean I can structure their Match from bell to bell and if you guys want that again hey that's your right as a fan. I'm just not into seeing a Match that wasn't that good last time happen again, and build again will be more on Roman than Brock and Cena/Rock did the same thing and how did that Match turned out the second time around. People weren't into it vs the first one and I don't know if anyone is taking about the rematch from that WM like that. Cena on Raw talk acting like he's not making WM this year lolz really.
You can structure any guys match....they all do the same shit.

You reaching.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
You can structure any guys match....they all do the same shit.

You reaching.

I mean yeah guys do finishers and moves and such, but I'm saying theirs nothing special that this Match needs to happen again. What if Seth won the Match, don't you think Rollins vs Lesnar would of been better? Sure, but WWE goes for the sexy pick my fear is that the decision of this blows up in their faces again. In my opinion Roman is a better chaser than Champion.