WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
If Orton/Batista is main event at Mania it will be the single worst booking decision of all time and fans will treat it that way.The Rumble and Chamber crowds have destroyed Batista imagine what happens if 70 plus thousand get hold of him in a match that isn't his and he has no right being in.Anyone who thinks waiting another month for Bryan to win the strap is really short sighted.This Bryan story dtarted at Summerslam and Bryan has been booked strongly with screwy finishes since, other then the Bray/Bryan match which elevated Bray.Its building to the pay off at Mania of Bryan winning the title with the Yes movement behind him.Well I hope it is or I've mis read the whole set up of this angle.

Pretty much spot on.

And BS on anyone thinking Batista/Orton is a good match.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Pretty much spot on.

And BS on anyone thinking Batista/Orton is a good match.

It's a crap fest waiting to happen. I really hope that they decide to throw Bryan into a match against Batista on the grounds of Batista being mad that no one likes him and he puts up his number 1 contendership and loses to Bryan. Thus allowing Batista to have a match with anyone else.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Well the good news is that Michael Cole's spiel at the end seems to suggest that db may still be involved yet.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well the good news is that Michael Cole's spiel at the end seems to suggest that db may still be involved yet.
As I suggested last night. The booking was pushing for the Daniel Bryan inclusion. Too much talk of Bryan not getting his fair shot.

It's a crap fest waiting to happen. I really hope that they decide to throw Bryan into a match against Batista on the grounds of Batista being mad that no one likes him and he puts up his number 1 contendership and loses to Bryan. Thus allowing Batista to have a match with anyone else.

I can't see Batista being taken out of 'Mania at this point. As long as DB gets in the triple threat, we're all good.

Joey

Reaction score
I'm thinking, Bry will face HHH at Mania, early in the night. and if he wins, he gets a spot in the Main Event facing Randy, and Batista. Then, he'll win.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm thinking, Bry will face HHH at Mania, early in the night. and if he wins, he gets a spot in the Main Event facing Randy, and Batista. Then, he'll win.

Swap HHH for Kane, and that might be possible.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler