WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista just makes no sense to me though. A real odd match and it leaves me to wonder why the hell Batista needed to be in the main event and win the Rumble to begin with if this triple threat does happen.

Two reasons:

The first being WWE didn't realize the fans were going to hate Batista.

The second being Batista did attack Daniel Bryan on his first night back, there is history between all three.

Drew

Reaction score
Bryan vs. Orton vs. Batista just makes no sense to me though. A real odd match and it leaves me to wonder why the hell Batista needed to be in the main event and win the Rumble to begin with if this triple threat does happen.

Makes more sense than Orton/Batista.

They have to hadd Bryan to that match to make it worthwhile. Batista can't wrestle for shit right now, and people hate him and Orton at this point.

They could easily add him by making him run some type of gauntlet to get there.

Like said above he'd have to beat Kane, but probably do a bunch more to get there. Have him fighting an uphill battle, maybe even beating Orton and Batista in the Raw's leading up to it...that way when he finally wins the title at WM it'll have made the past 6 months, the weeks leading up to WM that much more worthwhile.

Having him in some bullshit match with kane or HHH at WM would be back sliding for Bryan...don't know how anyone couldn't see that, including the WWE.

Joey

Reaction score
Having him in some bullshit match with kane or HHH at WM would be back sliding for Bryan...don't know how anyone couldn't see that, including the WWE.

Yeah, i mean they know exactly what they're doing (i hope). The way they were showing the fans faces after randy won and stuff, i think they're building it up for something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WTF does it have to do with HHH wrestling ability?

The fucking storyline will suck. If Bryan is not in the Main Even, it'll be a travesty, and the WWE will be completely freaking stupid.

Clear enough?

Are you dumb? HHH and Bryan have been having problems since Summerslam

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Dude, no one wants to see Daniel at Mania unless hes in that god damned main event.

Simply said.

He should beat triple h at mania then win the title at extreme rules.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Triple H isn't wrestling at WrestleMania. If Daniel Bryan isn't being worked into the main event, he's wrestling Kane. That's obvious.

Triple H may return to the ring at some point, but he's more focused on keeping that behind him and sticking to his executive duties.

Joey

Reaction score

Eh, i mean i can see how that would be okay, but he deserves the gold at the grandest stage.

And honestly, that main event is going to blow if its Randy/Batista. Doesnt even sound like a main event to me. And, we all know that they wouldnt take randy allll the way to Mania to retain.

Drew

Reaction score

And I can see WWE Creative has you on Staff...

That would honestly not be the best thing to do right now(isn't the worst, and it's probalby what the WWE is thinking, and thus would enlist hatred from us fans).

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Fucking this.

Some people are just dense.

No I'm just willing to see past things and not have an aneurism if Daniel Bryan isn't main eventing WrestleMania.

Joey

Reaction score
Facts Are: Daniel Bryan needs to be in the Main Event at Mania, or the New Orleaneans are going to riot. In fact, every fan at home and watching around the world is going to riot.

Batista vs. Orton is a flop main event. No one wants to see it, and all its going to do is hold WWE back when they've come so far.

We need change.

It starts with Daniel Bryan walking out of WM WWE Champ

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Facts Are: Daniel Bryan needs to be in the Maine Event at Mania, or the New Orleaneans are going to riot. In fact, every fan at home and watching around the world is going to riot.

Batista vs. Orton is a flop main event. No one wants to see it, and all its going to do is hold WWE back when they've come so far.

We need change.

It starts with Daniel Bryan walking out of WM WWE Champ

But if its delayed a month, nothing bad will happen.

Drew

Reaction score
Man the writing is on the wall.

You seem to think HHH/Kane vs Bryan would be a smart match at WM, with the reasoning that HHH can wrestle(which isn't even part of the debate)...I think it's a horrible idea and would make a lot of us fans hate the WWE even more.

Giving him some cheap title win the month after would be hollow...especially when the WWE has him lose that Title a month or two later since they still seem intent on not having him as the Face of the Company.