WWE Diva Possibly Released

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
To top it off she doesn't even have a feud waiting without the Bella's or Kelly or LayCool so I'd just say fuck it and cut the loss. Cutting Cara was debatable, but least he put in something to give you a reason to say let me give him another shot

They cut Sin Cara?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No I'm saying I would have debated it when he got popped with that suspension and knee injury after months of botching

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No I'm saying I would have debated it when he got popped with that suspension and knee injury after months of botching

Oh unfortunate wishful thinking I'm in the boat of letting him go.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
From what I read she had a miscarriage. She didn't go into labor or anything and then the baby didn't make it.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
From what I read she had a miscarriage. She didn't go into labor or anything and then the baby didn't make it.

I know at one point she announced that she had given birth to a boy in december only to later say that the baby never made it

Blizzard

Reaction score
I don't believe this. WWE are known for making surprises, so they probably told her to say this so everyone will believe she's done with the company. On the 1000th episode of RAW, boom, Kharma returns and takes out Layla. Most likely, I see this happening.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I could see it happening too but I'd rather her not return.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'm not exactly a doctor so I could be wrong, but surely during all the medical tests she went through prior to signing with the WWE they would have picked up on her being 2 months pregnant?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm not exactly a doctor so I could be wrong, but surely during all the medical tests she went through prior to signing with the WWE they would have picked up on her being 2 months pregnant?

Hired in December so she'd clear the test debuted in April where she would have been a month to two months preggo.

Would you hire a preggo girl know she was preggo debut her only to pull her let her have a year off and then fire her? Seems like the worst Business deal WWE has ever done if they knowingly did it.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I know at one point she announced that she had given birth to a boy in december only to later say that the baby never made it
Yeah she lied because she was distraught over losing the baby. She never actually went into labor apparently.

All I know is if anything if you didn't fire her by now might as well try and get your money's worth out of the woman now that she is ready to go rather than hold on to her all this time and then let her go making it a big waste of time.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Yeah she lied because she was distraught over losing the baby. She never actually went into labor apparently.

All I know is if anything if you didn't fire her by now might as well try and get your money's worth out of the woman now that she is ready to go rather than hold on to her all this time and then let her go making it a big waste of time.

I agree with this. Giving her the chance now, you might actually get something back out of her. But just cutting her would be basically shooting yourself in the foot. She did make a pretty big impact even in her short time. I think I heard the crowd chanting her name a few times. I don't think I can say I've heard that for any other current diva on the roster besides AJ.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

WWE has a tendancy of doing things like that though they tend not to fire injured guys. As it'll hurt them I'd be with you may aswell get your money back but they obviously just think it's a waste at this point.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Hired in December so she'd clear the test debuted in April where she would have been a month to two months preggo.

Would you hire a preggo girl know she was preggo debut her only to pull her let her have a year off and then fire her? Seems like the worst Business deal WWE has ever done if they knowingly did it.
Of course I wouldn't but you said she was 2 months pregnant when she inked the contract so she must have been preggo during her medicals when presumably it would have been flagged up.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Of course I wouldn't but you said she was 2 months pregnant when she inked the contract so she must have been preggo during her medicals when presumably it would have been flagged up.

I erred didn't realize she'd been signed 5 months before her debut bit odd and they managed to keep it quite until just before.

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
what a fucking joke.does anyone actually gave a shit about any of the divas except karma?(aj dosent count as she barely wrestles) sad that she never received any legit kind of opportunity from wwe.well,i guess its time for the wwe brass to start thinking of ways to fuck up sara del rey because you know they will this is just proof.