WWC Aniversario 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kushikimi

Reaction score
And the card for the Main Night is....

For the Universal Title

"The Precious One" Gilbert (c) vs. Apolo

(Nicknames here are just... meh... and Apolo wrestled once in TNA, but is from PR... the thing I hate about this match is that Apolo was released from jail yesterday and he has a Main Event match on the Main show in PR)

Hair vs. Mask tag-team match special referee Invader #1

Carlito & Ray Gonzalez vs. Thunder & Lightning

(Here we have two of the all time best wrestlers in PR and the best tag-team in PR... the only thing is that we have seen this match before and Invader has FAR TO MANY SPOTLIGHT FOR THE NIGHT.... Fuji will hate that)

Tag-Team Match

Primo & Epico vs. John Morrison & Shelton Benjamin

(Great for an Exhibition match... but still I think this match should have been a Triple Threat Tag-Team match for the Tag Titles and the champs retaining, that way they cement the champions here by using the NAMES to do so and we could have had a great match since the Tag Champs are two high-flyers)

Womans Match

Melina vs. Velvet Sky

(My only problem here is... WHY ISN'T THIS MATCH A BRA AND PANTIES ONE... yes because women's wrestling here is dead)

Singles Match

Chris Angel vs. Davey Richards

(Actually this is the match I want to see the most... Chris Angel is arguably the best young wrestler in PR, being only 22 and being 6'4". He's, at my eyes, possible the next guy that could land either on AAA, TNA or WWE from the island; so he being on this match with Davey can only work for the best as he could learn a lot of things... once I find a video of it... won't have any problem posting it.)

Tag-Team Titles Match

Tommy Diablo & Cuervo (c) vs. Diabolico & Angel

(Total waste of time.... should have put the champs against Primo & Epico or Morrison & Benjamin... or both...)

Team Battle

Starr Corporation (Chicky Starr, Xix Xavant, Bolo The Red Bulldog & Jay Velez) vs. New Order (Orlando Toledo, Clemente, The Patriot #1 & #2)

(Filler...)

Also set to appear Chris Joel, "Superstar" Romeo among others.

Veredict.... Outside of the Chris Angel vs. Davey Richards match... this Aniversario doesn't come up close to any in recent years and doesn't even scratch the surface of the great Aniversarios in history.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
This took place yesterday and here are the results

The Invaders #1 and #2 vs. Mr. X and a partner

Winners: The Invaders

Tag-Team Championship

Tommy Diablo & Cuervo (c) vs. Diabolico & Angel

Winners: Tommy Diablo & Cuervo

Chris Joel vs. Romeo

Winner: Romeo

The New Starr Corporation vs. The New Order

Winner: The New Starr Corporation

Chris Angel vs. Davey Richards

Winner: Chris Angel (In what they say was an awesome match)

Universal Championship

Apolo vs. Gilbert (c)

Winner: Apolo

After the match Chris Angel speared Apolo

Primo & Epico vs. Shelton & Morrison

Winners: Primo & Epico (in what they say was a great display by both teams)

Melina vs. Velvet Sky

Winner: Melina

Hair vs. Masks with Invader #1 as special referee

Carlito & Ray Gonzalez vs. Thunder & Lightning w/Barrabás

Winners: Carlito & Ray Gonzalez

here are T&L with and without masks

With masks

images

Without Masks

251965_10150896059156249_1173014200_n.jpg