1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Announcement WrestlingSmarks Podcast

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Feedback' started by Jay, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Jay

Jay The Icon

Smarks!

We are proud to announce the very new and official podcast of WrestlingSmarks.com...the WrestlingSmarks Podcast! We are launching the new podcast as part of our Extreme Rules coverage and will run every Sunday after that.

We are proud to be entering the podcast game a long side those of the Torch, PWInsider, Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, Jim Ross and the many others who cover this sport that we love. Here is what we will be covering:

• Raw, Smackdown, NXT and IMPACT Wrestling results
    • News & Rumors
    • PPV Results and rumors
    • Random questions asked by the forum
    • Classic Matches
    • Individual superstars and their potential
    We look forward to having you join us on this journey to Podcast Stardom!

-Jay

2. Twitchy

Twitchy Slaters Gonna Slate

stonecold2
    machoman
    heathslater
    chrisjericho2
    alsnow
    melina

Awesome Possum. Should be fun! WE need to get some individual graphics made up!

3. Jay

Jay The Icon

We just launched our official WS Podcast forum. If you can't see it please post here so I can give you permission to see it.

4. Why is not just visible for VIP members?

5. Jay

Jay The Icon

@Bubsy 3D, I shall fix it now. If its not fixed in 10 minutes,post here again.

KeepItFresh likes this.
  6. The Cork

The Cork Well-Known Member

scottsteiner
    brocklesnar
    carlito
    goldburg
    jakeroberts
    paige
    Whos teh 'guests' on it?

7. Jay

Jay The Icon

The podcast will come out on Wednesday. My schedule made me not be able to watch ER. I'll watch it during the next few days and then do the Podcast.