WrestlingSmarks December Update

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Hey Everyone,

Can you believe it it is already December, where does the time go!

New Skins
Two new skins have been added to the forum by Ben, you can get in the holiday spirit with WS Holiday or go for a darker skin with WS Dark Red.

Entertainment Tournament
With the continued success of the wrestling tournaments it was decided to expand the Tournament section but this time for non-wrestling topics whether they be Movies, TV shows, Books, Video Games, Albums etc. The first Entertainment Tournament is for the Greatest Movie Ever and it is now in the closing stages so be sure to head to the section to vote for your favourites. The next tournament will be Childrens Television Programming head to that thread and follow the instructions to get your nominations in.

Wrestling Tournament
The Greatest Promo Men and Women tournament is happening right now so head over to the polls and get your votes in.

Wrestler Of The Week
Wrestler of the Week is still going strong and the latest wrestler profiled is the legendary Terry Funk. Each week, on monday, Optimus Primetime will post a thread for a wrestler, past or present, that we think would be an interesting subject to discuss, members can then discuss everything about that wrestler's career.

Live Discussions
Each week on WS we have our live discussions mainly for RAW and Impact. The more members getting involved the better as it makes the thread that much more fun. RAW has been great the past few weeks but TNA fans don't forget about Impact. We really want to get that going each week so if you watch Impact head to the live thread and leave your thoughts on the show as it happens.

PPV on WS
This is a big month for PPV on WS as WWE are running WWE TLC, TNA have Final Resolution and there will also be UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez

December Giveaways
Keep a lookout in the coming days for a couple of contests to close out the year, VIPs keep a close eye on the VIP Lounge as well for a special contest just for VIPs.

Christmas Name Changes
Also keep an eye out for a Christmas/Holiday Name Change thread. Members can get in the holiday spirit by changing their name for the holiday season.

Thanks again for reading

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I wish to be named Santa's Little Helper for the holidays.

Also, none of you VIP's should bother with that special contest, cause I have already won. 8D

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Oh, I'm so changing my username for holidays.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I have no idea what to have my name changed to... so I'll be accepting ideas and nominations for name changes... and as far as the VIP contest goes... the Man of the People has to win ;)