Wrestling Wishes For 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Simple premise, what are the things you want from the world of pro wrestling in 2014. From WWE to the Indy's, let's see what each of us is hoping for.

WWE

- An end to 3 hour Raws. Obviously unlikely to happen, but if I'm gonna start watching more WWE TV, this needs to be.

- A major singles push for Antonio Cesaro. I won't call him under appreciated or under used but I wouldn't mind seeing WWE give him a shot again as a major singles star. Because who doesn't want to see the Swiss superman work extended programs with the likes of Cena, Punk & Bryan?

PWG

- Three returns. With PWG not overly story based, and likely to go snooping for fresh talent anyway, I'd prefer to wish for the return of two acts who've been missing for some time now. Akira Tozawa & The Super Smash Bros have been gone for too long.

TNA

A better year than 2013. It's tough for me to ask one particular thing of TNA, so I'd rather cover a wider scope and simply ask that 2014 is a hell of a lot smoother than 2013 was.

CHIKARA

The "wrestling" part of the wrestling promotion. Look, I'm into this whole CHIKARA/Titor Conglomerate thing, really, I am. But it's been long enough now Quack, can we please resume being a normal wrestling promotion sharpish? There's only so long you can drag this out without people getting restless.

Joey

Reaction score
WWE:

ROMAN REIGNS ERA

TNA:

give up.

Not cool enough for the Indy's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
For TNA to actually stay in business and use this year as a year to improve.

The Viper

Reaction score
For ROH to get back onto iPPV with little to no problems. If New Japan can have flawless iPPV coverage, ROH can. At least from what I heard, they have great looking quality over there in Japan.

In the WWE, Roman Reigns to get a gigantic push and become WWE Heavyweight Champion.

In TNA, like Charlie, for them to stay in business and have more than 3 PPV's.

PWG, just to stay fucking awesome. Which is no problem at all.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
WWE - For Vince to call me up and tell me he is handing the WWE down to me and retiring XD!!

WWE - (For Real) For them to use Batista the RIGHT way and not brush him off.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'll also say make Roman Reigns "The Man".

And for TNA, just make it through the damn year. I don't care what you do. Actually, giving James Storm a world title run would be nice.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I would have to say my number 1 wish is that a few NXT stars get moved up to Raw and SD aka main roster. Specifically, Sami Zayn, Enzo Amore and Corey Graves. A huge wish would be greener pastures for TNA. Fewer huge contracts and more emphasis on the guys who will carry the company going forward, including but limited to Magnus, Bobby Rhoode, Austin Aries and Gunner. I also hope they can find the best way to set up a touring schedule, and make the most of their PPV schedule, and of course find some sort of financial stability for themselves.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
-Money in the Bank to return at Wrestlemania.
-Go back to two hour Raws.
-Get rid of Fandango, Batista, Ryback.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
nice to see two of my five wishes already happening.