Wrestling Retribution Project

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
My eyes lit up at 00:47 when Omega's hand was raised.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
IT LIVES!

[video=youtube;2dPu26FoIz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dPu26FoIz0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Castiel

Reaction score
This is different... it doesn't look as awesome, and involves many less awesome people. What happened? Do we not get Retribution now? :(

Postman Dave

Reaction score
This is different... it doesn't look as awesome, and involves many less awesome people. What happened? Do we not get Retribution now? :(

This is the side project Katz was talking about. It's still in the same universe, but it involves a few different characters, and a few we already knew about. For example, I never knew the Young Bucks had anything to do with this.

No idea when the main series is appearing but this is a start.

Castiel

Reaction score
That's sort of a relief. I want the actual thing though, side project looks meh. The actual thing looks great! Young Bucks out of nowhere, and against each other? Kind of cool.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Episodes 1 & 2 of THE UNDERGROUND up here

Decent premise, but definitely several areas of improvement needed. For example, looking at "The King", you doubt he's ever won shit.

Castiel

Reaction score
FINALLY a match has been released! I'm about to watch so I figured I should definitely share the link!

http://vimeo.com/69165195

password: whattooksolongkatz

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Gotta finish watching Superbad, then I'm all over this!

Castiel

Reaction score
It was pretty good. I've read a lot of people hating on it due to the name changes and the controversial Chase Walker angle but I love both of those. Name changes make this feel like it's in a world of it's own and the Walker angle is good, Bobby Hollywood's delivery of the "surprise" seems to be what people hate most.

Sadly I believe they said at the top of the show that this was week 6 so that odd release kind of hinders my hope for them actually releasing all of this.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I like it.

Everyone had some sort of motivation, the angle at the end is original and far more risque than anything the big 2 would even dare approach, and the action was good (well, as good as a battle royale can be). Would happily watch more to see some of the stories developed.

Castiel

Reaction score
It's too bad [MENTION=74]Catfish Billy[/MENTION] doesn't seem to come around much anymore, I know he'd enjoy this.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
He's back :O

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
".... You're a fucking smurf!", that line nearly made me spit my Sprite out haha