Wrestling Retribution Project

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Re: WRESTLING REVOLUTION PROJECT!

They have plenty of good talent...but I'm not sure I am crazy about the change of names for the wrestlers.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

It really shouldn't matter once the gimmicks stay the same.

Some were pointless though ...

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Yeah...either way the promotion really has some great talent, it all comes down to the ring work, and they did a good job of scouting.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

They company is giving me faith in wrestling, they snapped some great wrestlers.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

They company is giving me faith in wrestling, they snapped some great wrestlers.

Most definitely, really proves that they have a mind for the business.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I can already tell I will be following them. I will be interested to see who holds titles and what types of feuds they will set up.

Castiel

Reaction score

I honestly haven't checked on this in awhile, we used to have a thread on it before it got wiped out. Things look different then when they originally started, Hero's in now? That's awesome! I don't think the gimmicks are going to stay the same, everyone is playing a certain role, that's kinda what WRP is all about. Something totally different and interesting. I love the roster! Kenny Omega back in the US doing something, and some teams look cool, The Satanic and Profitable mainly! Who's that with Sami?

Regarding titles, they posted this on their Twitter: "There is a championship but it's different from the norm in many ways." interesting...

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I honestly haven't checked on this in awhile, we used to have a thread on it before it got wiped out. Things look different then when they originally started, Hero's in now? That's awesome! I don't think the gimmicks are going to stay the same, everyone is playing a certain role, that's kinda what WRP is all about. Something totally different and interesting. I love the roster! Kenny Omega back in the US doing something, and some teams look cool, The Satanic and Profitable mainly! Who's that with Sami?

Regarding titles, they posted this on their Twitter: "There is a championship but it's different from the norm in many ways." interesting...

That is interesting...anxious to see how they go about the title then.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

The arena is meant to be old school. The fan sitting at tables.

Fergal Devitt/Chris Hero - somebody make this shit happen!

Castiel

Reaction score

I like the fans sitting at tables, it's really cool, like a old 50's theme. Gives them more of a chance to enjoy the show sitting in comfort and such, right? Devitt/Hero, it would be stupid of them to pass up on that! I forgot to mention Devitt too, he and Omega both being really back in the US is sweet.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I heard somewhere that there is a gay character as well, which I find intriguing. I'll watch this for sure though, the idea sounds amazing, its more wrestling and the talent is pretty awesome from top to bottom. Can't wait.

Castiel

Reaction score

I heard somewhere that there is a gay character as well, which I find intriguing. I'll watch this for sure though, the idea sounds amazing, its more wrestling and the talent is pretty awesome from top to bottom. Can't wait.

I believe that's going to be Joey Ryan's character. I think it's supposed to be just like he's gay but not a super stereotypical character, but either way Ryan can totally pull off a gay character. Lol

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

I heard somewhere that there is a gay character as well, which I find intriguing.

It's good to hear that there's someone Fuji can relate to. Tee hee.

If anybody can pull off the gay role, it's Joey Ryan.

I'm praying (get it?) that they do something new in regards to Dr. Luther. We've seen the holy heel before and they look like something from a fable.