Wrestling matches you would have liked to see?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Eddie and HBK were supposed to have a match at WM22, which didn't occur because of Eddie's tragic death. Which is a crying shame. I would have loved to see a Ladder match between the two.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
ROH were building to Samoa Joe vs. Mick Foley for ages but Foley wouldn't agree to an actual match, that would have ruled.

PWG were also very close to booking Daniel Bryan vs. Kurt Angle in 2006.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
After Rollins talking about him, I wanted to see Sting vs Seth Rollins. Just for a recent example.

I like the sound of all of those matches.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels vs the Rock. This is just a case of terrible timing. HBK left in 1998 when the rock was starting to become a main event star and when Shawn returned in 2002, the rock was starting to transition into Hollywood. These two should have come to blows but it never happened unfortunately.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Shawn Michaels vs the Rock. This is just a case of terrible timing. HBK left in 1998 when the rock was starting to become a main event star and when Shawn returned in 2002, the rock was starting to transition into Hollywood. These two should have come to blows but it never happened unfortunately.
IIRC, The Rock refuses to ever work with HBK as he knows what a grade a douchebag HBK is.

--

I would love to have seen Bobby Roode vs Seth Rollins. Both of these guys are exceptional in the ring and also on the mic. Seeing them go head to head would be fantastic and they would put on some great matches together.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
IIRC, The Rock refuses to ever work with HBK as he knows what a grade a douchebag HBK is.
Partially true. He refused to work with him in 2002 but has since said he regretted it and that they should have worked together. His tune has changed since HBK was "born again".

Roode/Rollins seems so random. :lol:

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Partially true. He refused to work with him in 2002 but has since said he regretted it and that they should have worked together. His tune has changed since HBK was "born again".

It's just two of my favourite wrestlers squaring off, sounds like a winner from a personal standpoint. Now I think about it, Orton vs Roode would be outstanding too.

Austin Bates

Reaction score

Shawn Michaels becoming born again has helped change his life for the better with him changing people's opinion on him.

Eh, Rollins is the top heel of WWE and Roode is the top baby face of TNA. Not as money as seeing Hogan vs Flair, but it could be a good one.