• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestlers that never lived up to expectations

Doc

Cool Guy
Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
To each their own. Morgan had the pedigree and a legit athletic background to be a star. He was a good NCAA D1 player, similar to Kevin Nash. He had a great look. He could also talk. That's why I never understood why WWE gave him that Stutter gimmick. The guy has a BA in Public Speaking.

He is a local politician down in Florida now. I think he is a city commissioner or something similar. WWE does turn out a lot of politicians these days it seems.

Chris

It's me, it's me
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I thought Morgan actually really did have a speech impediment that he overcame and that was why WWE gave him the stutter gimmick, was still trash tho.

But yeah, I really thought TNA was gonna push him so hard after those matches with Angle and then he just ended up in shitty programs with Abyss and Hernandez and that was that.