WrestleMania 32 - WWE World Heavyweight Title Match - Triple H vs. Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay

Reaction score
Yjy2lhW.jpg

It’s onto Dallas, where the ironclad King of Kings battles The Big Dog for WWE's top prize.
As The Road to WrestleMania rounds its final bend, Roman Reigns finds himself, once again, staring down the finish line and the prize at the end of the run.

This time, however, it won’t be the unstoppable Beast Incarnate looking to deny The Big Dog, but current WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, the unyielding figurehead of The Authority and the man who effectively snatched the title from Reigns in the closing moments of the 2016 Royal Rumble Match.

That Reigns got back to this stage is remarkable enough: The tests he’s gone through since his Royal Rumble Match victory in 2015 would have caused a lesser Superstar to tuck tail and run. If nothing else, Reigns’ ability to plow past Lesnar and his best friend Dean Ambrose (again) at WWE Fastlane to earn the match with The Game should serve as proof to even his staunchest detractors that he’s made of stronger stuff than many gave him credit for this time last year.

Whether desire is enough, this time, will be the question. It wasn’t last year, when Reigns, riding a mantra of “I Can, I Will,” put then-champion Lesnar on his heels in the main event of WrestleMania 31 before Seth Rollins swooped in and stole the show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hired_Merc

Reaction score
For some reason, there's a part of me that thinks Ambrose is going to be involved in this match. Whether it's him beating HHH at Roadblock, or him interfering and costing Reigns the title. I really think a heel turn is coming for Ambrose to set up him vs Reigns.

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If anyone turns heel, it's Reigns.
Then I'll enjoy exposing all the Reigns haters as they hop on his dick afterward.

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
I agree with Deezy, Reigns needs to turn heel. I wouldnt be surprised if Reigns turns on Ambrose at Roadblock.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I agree that Roman Reigns should turn heel; he certainly needs it after his reactions.

I just don't see WWE giving up their hopes of making him their top guy.

They'll turn Ambrose in an attempt to get fans to turn on him and side with Reigns. It'll backfire spectacularly.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
If Roman goes heel, depending on how he's booked with it will determine if I'll become a fan.

Ambrose I'm staying a fan if he's face or heel. He's just that good to me.

That being said, I rather it be Ambrose personally. Just so Roman is still boo'd and they try to figure out what to do next.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Hired_Merc

Reaction score
I agree that Roman Reigns should turn heel; he certainly needs it after his reactions.

I just don't see WWE giving up their hopes of making him their top guy.

They'll turn Ambrose in an attempt to get fans to turn on him and side with Reigns. It'll backfire spectacularly.

This is exactly why Reigns won't turn heel. I'd love for him to turn heel and have a fresh run, it'll actually get people behind him and give him more time to develop. But it simply won't happen. WWE are hell bent on making him the next John Cena and the next top guy. Which is stupid because the top guy, has always had other guys up there with him.

Hogan had Savage and Warrior.
HBK had Bret, Diesel, Undertaker, Sid.
Austin had Rock, Foley, HHH, Undertaker.
Cena had Orton and Edge.

There's probably more, but I can't think of any time where there was simply just 1 top guy and no one else being ready to step up. WWE have Ambrose and Reigns now, but it's clear they only want Reigns to be THE guy and no one else.

Jay

Reaction score
This is exactly why Reigns won't turn heel. I'd love for him to turn heel and have a fresh run, it'll actually get people behind him and give him more time to develop. But it simply won't happen. WWE are hell bent on making him the next John Cena and the next top guy. Which is stupid because the top guy, has always had other guys up there with him.

Hogan had Savage and Warrior.
HBK had Bret, Diesel, Undertaker, Sid.
Austin had Rock, Foley, HHH, Undertaker.
Cena had Orton and Edge.

There's probably more, but I can't think of any time where there was simply just 1 top guy and no one else being ready to step up. WWE have Ambrose and Reigns now, but it's clear they only want Reigns to be THE guy and no one else.

I disagree, i think WWE would be willing to turn Roman heel to potentially make him the hottest thing in the company (i.e. Austin).

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Cena generates the WWE hundreds of millions of dollars annually, they could only hope and pray that Reigns could be another Cena.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Whether it's the content he's been given or just natural abilities, Roman just doesn't have "it" the way Cena does to be a huge face. They desperately need to go a different route with the guy but it appears they're just going to remain stubborn and not accept that it hasn't gotten anywhere close to being over like they had planned.

There's also an opening for a top heel right now aswell because you look outside of HHH and there's literally nobody. Owens could be that guy but obviously he's in the IC picture, LON is just a huge no and the Wyatt Family has to be one of the biggest disappointments in recent times.

Roman goes heel and it opens up a ton of options. A feud with Ambrose who is arguably more over than he is, a feud with a returning Cena or Rollins. Hell you could even do a program with The Rock given the family ties.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Turn Reigns now and the companys hoe card will be pulled again by the neckbeards. It's a battle between content providers and a certain sub section of the audience.

Nothings accomplished by heel turns anymore, those same people who boo him will just do a 180 and think hes gods gift to wrestling. New Day does the same schtick they were doing as faces, but now its not considered racist anymore.

CryWC portion of the audience are just face-ist. They dont want to cheer the good guys, because they want to be different. Which in kind makes them all the same.

Last edited: