WrestleMania 32 - Hell in a Cell Match - Shane McMahon vs. The Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20160222_WM32-keyart_MATCH_takershane_1920x1080--18da271ed3a2609da02986ec001c8f06.jpg

Shane McMahon wants control, but he'll have to fight through Hell against The Undertaker to get it.
The Undertaker has WWE in his veins. He’s been a fixture in the company through thick and thin, destroying opponents and earning respect from the locker room for 25 years and counting. At WrestleMania, though, he’ll stand inside Hell in a Cell across the ring from someone born into WWE royalty and eyeing control over its flagship program Raw: Shane McMahon, the grandson of WWE’s founding father and son of WWE’s current Chairman.

Shane-O-Mac started his career in the WWE warehouse at age 15, fulfilling merchandise orders. In the 25 years that followed, Shane led several departments behind the scenes and rose to the position of Executive Vice President of Global Media, while also becoming a major player on WWE TV. But in 2010, he decided to leave WWE and create his own path, pursuing other business ventures in China, far from the shadow his father Mr. McMahon cast.

On the Feb. 22 Raw, though, Shane unexpectedly returned to WWE to interrupt his sister Stephanie McMahon from becoming the first recipient of the Vincent J. McMahon Legacy of Excellence Award. After Mr. McMahon lauded Stephanie for having a “good-hearted soul,” Shane cut off her acceptance speech, irreverently dancing to the ring in a suit and a pair of Air Jordan 1s — a testament to his laid-back, yet corporate, demeanor.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
From an outsider, looking at the two(even if for some reason they use an old picture of the Undertaker and a recent one of Shane....) of them live you'd think this match would suck, but I think it will be a pretty good match. Shane just needs to work on making his punches look better, other than that I think it could be a match that really entertains the fans and gets them on their feet going nuts.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
From an outsider, looking at the two(even if for some reason they use an old picture of the Undertaker and a recent one of Shane....) of them live you'd think this match would suck, but I think it will be a pretty good match. Shane just needs to work on making his punches look better, other than that I think it could be a match that really entertains the fans and gets them on their feet going nuts.
At this point in his career, I don't think the Shane-O-Punches are getting any better... :lmao

Should Shane bust out his crazy shenanigans, this will be a real sight to see. I only wonder how much The Undertaker has left in his tank?

This might be their last chance to really go all in and I think they're going to try and top some of their previous spots in this match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This match will get all the smoke and mirrors and will have a hot crowd....this match isnt going to disappoint anyone until an hour later when some assholes try pretend it was "overrated".

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I just think the booking for this match has been horrendous. I mean they could've actually built up a credible opponent for Shane but nope lets just have him return and on the same night book him in a HIAC against Undertaker at WM.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Book a returning Shane against the most over guy isn't bad booking. Booking him against a Kevin Owens would be.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I just think the booking for this match has been horrendous. I mean they could've actually built up a credible opponent for Shane but nope lets just have him return and on the same night book him in a HIAC against Undertaker at WM.

Who's more credible than Undertaker?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Who's more credible than Undertaker?
It's not that it's just the fact that the whole feud and match solution happened in a matter of twenty minutes.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vince's greatest creation vs his genetic creation.

Seems like it was bound to happen.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
It's not that it's just the fact that the whole feud and match solution happened in a matter of twenty minutes.

Outside of Bray, HBK @ 26 and Triple H @ 28, that's how all of Taker's recent Mania matches have been set up.

WM30- Brock issued an open challenge, Taker accepted.
WM29- CM Punk won a Fatal Four Way.
WM27- Triple H and Undertaker had a stare down. An awesome stare down but a stare down none the less.
WM25- HBK challenged the night after Elimination Chamber.

Taker isn't one of those guys that needs months worth of build to sell his match at Mania. He and Shane could not have another confrontation and everyone would still look forward to this match than probably any other one on the card.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Outside of Bray, HBK @ 26 and Triple H @ 28, that's how all of Taker's recent Mania matches have been set up.

WM30- Brock issued an open challenge, Taker accepted.
WM29- CM Punk won a Fatal Four Way.
WM27- Triple H and Undertaker had a stare down. An awesome stare down but a stare down none the less.
WM25- HBK challenged the night after Elimination Chamber.

Taker isn't one of those guys that needs months worth of build to sell his match at Mania. He and Shane could not have another confrontation and everyone would still look forward to this match than probably any other one on the card.
You definitely have a point there, I guess I just thought they would have a better replacement for John Cena. Like even if they stuck to plans and had Lesnar go against Bray a HIAC match between him and Ambrose would have actually been bonkers. Instead we get Shane "I haven't wrestled in seven years but my daddy thinks this makes sense" McMahon.