WrestleMania 32 General Discussion Thread/Viewing Party

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
My biggest gripe was this event was too long. Go back to 4 hours next year.

Reactions: We Are Legion

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
My biggest gripe was this event was too long. Go back to 4 hours next year.
I think the run time made the show feel like a true spectacle. Plus, they were able to get just about everyone on it.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I thought this year's Mania was better than the last couple overall, but I agree it dragged on way too much. I honestly still don't know what to think about the Shaq appearance because it was so random and changed absolutely nothing about a match that I felt didn't have any business on the main card to begin with. Then Rock beats Rowan for no reason immediately afterward in a segment that dragged on forever. I really would have been fine with the main event coming right after Taker/Shane. But obviously they were trying to cram a few more guys on the card in trivial ways instead of involving them in the matches/feuds that people actually cared about. But whatever. It's very typical for this WM era.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Enjoyed the show for the most although I must admit I was taken back by quite alot of things on the show.

• Ladder match was awesome, Ryder winning was the first surprise of the night.
  • AJ/Jericho was good, wasn't expecting Jericho to take the W so that was the second surprise of the night for me.
  • New Day entrance was hilarious, presumed they were a lock to win this match given the rocket they've had strapped to them so that was the third surprise for me.
  • Lesnar/Ambrose I honestly thought was a dud. Was expecting a good deal from this but I was just left massively disappointed. Surprise #4
  • Womens match delivered like I expected it to. Surprise here was Charlotte retaining.
  • Taker beating Shane wasn't a surprise, nor was Shane doing his big spot but I was expecting quite a lot of fuckery to go down given the stakes. Someone Shane could have recruited to take down The Authority, Vince being involved etc.
  • Battle Royal. Honestly, who gives a shit because it was trash. Corbin winning was pretty awesome though, been doing good things in NXT.
  • WWE Championship was probably the only thing all show that wasn't a surprise. I had zero interest in this match just like the whole build.