Worst Wrestlemania Matches Ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Wrestlemania has been the victim of numerous awful matches over it's 30 event history, what do you think are some of the worst ever Wrestlemania matches?

I personally think Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole at Wrestlemania 27 is one of the worst ever, the match was just horrible from start to finish and Michael Cole winning made it that bit worse even if it was only by DQ.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker vs Giant Gonzalez. What a shitfest. Undertaker's entrance was cool though

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Lesnar vs Goldberg was crap as well.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Lesnar vs Goldberg was crap as well.
The hype for that match was awesome, everyone was so pumped and it should have been a match for the ages. I can't believe how much it let down, it was absolutely ages before they even starting wrestling. They spent like 5 minutes pacing around the ring.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The hype for that match was awesome, everyone was so pumped and it should have been a match for the ages. I can't believe how much it let down, it was absolutely ages before they even starting wrestling. They spent like 5 minutes pacing around the ring.

Don't you know your wrestling history? It was because of the crowd. They knew that both Lesnar and Goldberg were leaving after that night so they booed both men and cheered Steve Austin instead. After the match Austin gave them both stunners and posed for the crowd who couldn't give two shits about either man.

It would be 8 years until we saw Lesnar again and we haven't seen Goldberg again

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Well Big Show vs Akebano was absolutely horrible. I mean, why even do this?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Orndorff vs. Muraco from 2 springs to mind immediately. Outside of the classy Orndorff move of making Chinese eyes at Mr. Fuji, the match was brutal with neither guy giving a fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk