World Wrestling International

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWI ROSTER

WWI World Class
Face
Blue Demon Jr
WWI Maximum Impact
Heel
Lance Archer
WWI Duo
Face
Noam Dar
WWI Duo
Face
Johnny Moss

Heel
Akira Kawabata

Heel
Scorpio Sky

Face
Carlito Colon

Heel
Joey Ryan

Face
Ricochet

Heel
Jimmy Jacobs

Face
Gregory Marasciulo

Heel
Takao Ōmori

Heel
SUWAMA

Heel
KENSO

Face
Colt Cabana

Face
Akira Tozawa

Face
El Ligero

Heel
Uhaa Nation

Face
"Prince" Fergal Devitt

Heel
Rich Swann

Face
Low Ki

Heel
Emil Sitoci

Face
Michael Elgin

Heel
Pogo The Clown

PPVS

1: I Wanna Rock
2: Thunder Kiss 65
3: WWI vs DDT (3 Days)
4: Warzone
5: Welcome To My Jungle
6: Eddie Guerrero Memorial Weekend (2 Days)
7: King Of Combat

On Screen Characters

Scarlett Bordeaux-General Manager
Chuck Taylor-Commentator (Heel)
Leonard.F.Chikarason-Commentator (Face)
Barbie Blank-Ring Announcer
"Sick" Nick Mondo-Manager for Jimmy Jacobs
Keiji Mutoh-Manager for Kawabata & KENSO & SUWAMA & Takao

Teams

Team UK (Dar & Moss)
Ry-Sky (Ryan & Sky)
Team All Japan (SUWAMA & Keiji & KENSO & Kawabata & Takao)
Tozawa & Devitt
SwanNation (Rich & Uhaa)
Cabana & Marasciulo

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
WWI EPISODE 1 MATCH CARD

Gregory Marasciulo vs Emil Sitoci

Akira Kawabata vs Akira Tozawa

Lance Archer & Ry-Sky vs Team UK & Low Ki

Blue Demon Jr vs Jimmy Jacobs vs SUWAMA for the WWI World Class Championship!

WWI has also signed former IWGP champion Vader & former NWA Champion Dusty Rhodes & ECW icons Raven & Jerry Lynn & Tommy Dreamer & Lance Storm to backstage contracts! Vader & Storm are Road Agents, Raven & Dusty & Tommy are bookers & Raven & Storm & Lynn & Vader are Trainers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This looks quite promising, I'll have to keep my eye on this.

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the welcome forums.

Castiel

Reaction score
Ice Cream Jr? Great name! I'm sure it was available with spaces and without numbers too... but hey, welcome to the forum!

Layout could use some work. I'm not a fan of including the disposition of each superstar above their name and the yellow for PPV's is really hard on the eyes. Also, not a fan of The Dynasty name for Sky and Ryan? Not sure you need all those big names for backstage either, especially if none are going to be on screen. Other than that, you've got a great roster of talented guys and the first card is solid already.

Reaction score
Wow! I thought that i was goin to ge critisism for using pogo lol yea i get wat everyones saying, its just im used to other forums & there be the booker (btb) is a lot different so its gonna take time. Yea i got the name rysky cause other people thought jt was cool or ok but i wanted to have a name for them but couldnt think of a better 1 lol cheers for feedhack guys!!

Reaction score
WWI INTERVIEW CORNER!

Tonight WWI Interviewer & ring announcer Barbie Blank is here at the WWI Studio to interview "The Walking Shooting Star" Rich Swann & "The Great" Uhaa Nation.

Blank: Hello WWI Galaxy I'm the women formally known as Kelly Kelly, but now known as Barbie Blank & I'm here with Uhaa Nation & Rich Swann, other known as SwanNation. Thank you gentlemen for taking the time to talk to us.

Swann: Well Blank, we're VERY busy so you're lucky that we decided to take time out of our EXTREMELY busy time-slot to talk to you!

Blank: Well sorry. So Mr Swann, you are a very talented performer who wrestles for companies such as Dragon Gate USA, CZW, Mexican promotion DTU, The Japanese instalment of Dragon Gate & many others, you decided to team with Mr Nation here in WWI, so what did you see in Uhaa?

Swann: Well you stupid women, can you not see why I wanted to team with Uhaa? can your tiny little brain figure that out? you should put more of your money into going back to school instead of those motherf**king titty implants! Nation is a machine, plain & simple! I've been wanting to team with him for a while but since both of us are in different stables in Dragon Gate Japan, we couldn't. So I approached him backstage & said we should team up & be unstoppable force in this SPORT. Yes I said sport bitches!

Blank: Also you are a former DG Open the Triangle Gate champion with Shachihoko BOY & Naruki Doi & a former Open the Owarai Gate champion & Nation is a former DG Open the Twin Gate champion with BxB Hulk & DGUSA Best Newcomer of 2011. Now both of you are here in WWI what's your intentions in WWI?

Swann: You are re-

Blank: I was asking Nation stupid!
(Rich was stunned that Barbie answered back to his insults & for once shut his mouth)
Uhaa:......Destruction.....Pain.......& GOLD.
(Nation stands up & leaves & Swann stares at Blank with anger before calling her a whore before leaving)
Blank: Well that's the end of this interview WWI fans, I'm Barbie Blank & good night.

Reaction score
WWI EPISODE 1!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bDOdu-hETms
As the show intro ends, which showcases Low Ki & Noam Dar & Johnny Moss & SwanNation & Ry-Sky & Lance Archer & Blue Demon Jr & El Ligero before the camera shows a 4-sided-ring with a black ring mat & white apron & orange ring ropes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...RQFxg&list=PLR80t2gxqiJFL9Hg-GaehIwXPHNb0avP5
Gregory Marasciulo makes his way to the ring but wait, POGO THE CLOWN!!!! POGO HIT MARASCIULO WITH A SHUFFLE!!!! Greg's bleeding from the back of his head & The Clown has him in a fireman's carry....OH MY GAWD!!! GREG GOT FIREMAN'S CARRIED OFF THE STAGE THROUGH STACKS OF TABLES!!! HOLY SHIT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...LaUUA&list=PLR80t2gxqiJFL9Hg-GaehIwXPHNb0avP5
"Untamable" Emil Sitoci comes out & once he gets in the ring he tells the ref that it's obvious that Marasciulo can't compete & tells the ref to count him out. The referee complys & announces that Sitoci wins by count out. Then.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...80t2gxqiJFL9Hg-GaehIwXPHNb0avP5&v=inqvzXezwWk
Pogo comes back out & when Emil offers a handshake but Pogo clothes lines him! Pogo has him up.....SAMOAN DROP!!! Sitoci's out of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7ZrC7Tci-6Y&list=PLR80t2gxqiJFL9Hg-GaehIwXPHNb0avP5
Akira Tozawa makes his way to the ring & gets a huge reaction! The crowd yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" at Tozawa which he laughs at & when his music stops he yells "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" to a huge ovation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...0avP5&v=75bFtdXdem0&feature=player_detailpage
Akira Kawabata makes his way to the ring & almost gets booed out the building, as he's wearing a "Fuck The USA" shirt & has Muta-Influanced paint on his face.

AKIRA TOZAWA VS AKIRA KAWABATA

The match would start with a staredown but out of nowhere Kawabata slaps Tozawa in the face! Akira T isn't backing down as he slaps him back! Both men lock-up with neither man getting the advantage until Kawabata knees Tozawa in the gut & irish whips him across the ring & misses a standing missile dropkick, landing head 1st on the mat. When Akira K sat up holding his head Akira T dropkicked him in the face for a 2 count. Northern Lights suplex by Toz for 2 & a brainbuster for 2. Akira throws Bata out the ring & hit a suicide dive! After Tozawa hit a suplex outside the ring Kawa hit Toz with a DDT outside of the ring! Kawabata powerbombed Tozawa onto the apron then on the guardrail!!! Akira K throws Tozawa in the ring for a 2 1/2 count. Akira locked Zawa in a dragon sleeper but Tozawa reached the ropes after desperation. After a crossface chickenwing by Bata which Akira escapes Toz hit a Tiger Bomb for 2! Awa superkicked Kawabata then hit his bridging german suplex! 1! 2! 3! AKIRA TOZAWA WINS!!!!

Blank: Here's your winner Akira Tozawa!

PART 2 WILL BE UP SOON