World War Z (2013)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
[video=youtube;HcwTxRuq-uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk[/video]​

Dear Brad Pitt

Fuck right off

Yours sincerely, Dave

Having watched the trailer, I can assume Mr. Pitt never even bothered to read the material the title is taken from. I hope it bombs.

Castiel

Reaction score
That's a lot of zombies... maybe too many even? I can't believe I'm even saying that. This should be alright. I haven't read the book yet so I can't judge that really. Not trying to bash you, but a lot of people will blindly hate it because they love of the book and such, on a preview that showed nothing all the comments were about how it wasn't true to the story, etc. Wait to see more.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
For one, they make it quite clear in the book that zombies don't run. I see several of them making a quick dash in that trailer.

Honestly, that's a pretty big betrayal of the book from the get go.

Castiel

Reaction score
Well this is obviously all about running zombies! Lol, this seems like something that would benefit from the slow zombies.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
It's visually impressive, but I just can't get behind it. When you announce a film of a book, if someone has read the book their gonna have certain expectations.

I find most book to film conversions suck, this trailer hasn't exactly convinced me this is going to be any different.