Wolverine 3 Confirmed To Be Rated R, Has Begun Filming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Drew

Reaction score
Just to show proof that I see his fucking posts when quoted without spoiler tags.

Guess the drama queen isn't as smart about forums as he thinks. Not surprising. He's shown to operate at a 3rd grade level since I've come back.

I wish it was as he says, because I'd prefer to not see his consistent trolling. Hillbilly? Really?

3e77df1789aac0374daa8350985e190b.png

ada7680137c7b4f69f90ba12b9713c3a.png

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This thread is still about Wolverine 3, right?

I can attest to the fact that Xenforo needs a better ignore feature. You still see their posts, it asks if you'd like to see it.

I can also confirm that Deezy was asked to be a member of the staff the week I took over. Does that cover everything?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This thread is still about Wolverine 3, right?

I can attest to the fact that Xenforo needs a better ignore feature. You still see their posts, it asks if you'd like to see it.

I can also confirm that Deezy was asked to be a member of the staff the week I took over. Does that cover everything?

So uh... Wolverine 3 looks great. I can't think the R rating is really gonna help as we can see what'd it be like if Wolverine was real. X-23 is gonna be an interesting addition. I'm not sure about a spinoff but we'll see. And Hugh Jackman certainly went all in so I hope his swan song is worth it. I'm gonna miss him regardless.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes