WILL THIS BE THE UNDERTAKERS LAST MATCH?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will this be the last match for the DEADMAN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
tenor.gif

As we all know, THE PHENOM is getting old. While I think it would have been best to either retire after losing the streak to Brock or ya know, beating Brock and maybe one more person then retiring... Keeping the streak in tact - here we are and he is taking on Reigns. If Roman does go over... Could this mean it is Undertaker's last match? I feel like if he goes out on a loss and is able to put Roman over as a legit heel THEN MAYBE. Maybe have Roman "retire" him. Just having him win another match makes no sense. In makes even less sense to piss away the heat he can pass on to someone else. Like when they had Brock end the streak.. There was heat for sure but Brock didn't need it. Roman... He needs all he can get to establish his future. Why not allow Undertaker to be the one to put him over with the crowd as a heel once and for all? (EVEN THO I WOULD HATE TO SEE IT I KNOW HE HAS TO LEAVE THE SQUARED CIRCLE ONE DAY.... I GUESS HE COULD THROW "THE BIG DOG" A BONE (PUN INTENDED)

Do you think this match at Wrestlemania 33 will be Undertaker's last match?

tumblr_o561a4udDe1ub8y6bo1_500.gif

cgoodspeed

Reaction score
tenor.gif

As we all know, THE PHENOM is getting old. While I think it would have been best to either retire after losing the streak to Brock or ya know, beating Brock and maybe one more person then retiring... Keeping the streak in tact - here we are and he is taking on Reigns. If Roman does go over... Could this mean it is Undertaker's last match? I feel like if he goes out on a loss and is able to put Roman over as a legit heel THEN MAYBE. Maybe have Roman "retire" him. Just having him win another match makes no sense. In makes even less sense to piss away the heat he can pass on to someone else. Like when they had Brock end the streak.. There was heat for sure but Brock didn't need it. Roman... He needs all he can get to establish his future. Why not allow Undertaker to be the one to put him over with the crowd as a heel once and for all? (EVEN THO I WOULD HATE TO SEE IT I KNOW HE HAS TO LEAVE THE SQUARED CIRCLE ONE DAY.... I GUESS HE COULD THROW "THE BIG DOG" A BONE (PUN INTENDED)

Do you think this match at Wrestlemania 33 will be Undertaker's last match?

tumblr_o561a4udDe1ub8y6bo1_500.gif
Pretty sure this has to be his last match. Read something about him hurting real bad with his hip. Never a good thing for a wrestler

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Man, we really need some more people on this forum!

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Think it's time to hang it up, but I don't want to see it end. My favorite of all-time.

Reactions: The Phenom

Bout2BProPHESNUL

Reaction score
I think they're trying to leave it kinda open. He wins Roman flips and beats the shit outta him. If his body is feeling up to coming back after that then he will.

"They didn't lie. It was hot." Nic Cage

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Taker can do whatever the fuck he wants, if he wants to still go, he's more than earned that right. He's wrestled with broken ribs, sternum, orbital bone, his hands are so fucked he can't straighten his fingers and been loyal and reinvented himself and ran for 30 years.

Nobody outside his family and closest confidants should have the right to say when he should call it quits.

Bout2BProPHESNUL

Reaction score
Taker can do whatever the fuck he wants, if he wants to still go, he's more than earned that right. He's wrestled with broken ribs, sternum, orbital bone, his hands are so fucked he can't straighten his fingers and been loyal and reinvented himself and ran for 30 years.

Nobody outside his family and closest confidants should have the right to say when he should call it quits.
Hell yea he has. Nobody can tell him a damn thing besides thank you

"They didn't lie. It was hot." Nic Cage

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really don't think it'll be his last one despite what people say. Tbh I think it depends on if he wins or not. If he wins then he's definitely wrestling again but if he loses then it's a toss up. I still think he's gonna have that feud with John cena.

Reactions: The Phenom

Buster Keaton

Reaction score
I believe the Dead Man is finished. Not the best last match, but the longer he stuck around, the worst his condition was going to be. It was still better than about half his Streak matches though.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
The match told a great story if you watch it as the gunslinger making his last stand. The ending got botched which Reigns haters will focus on, but not remembering him going to a different spot on the fly, unlike most shit you see on botchamania where you see so called "great workers" try redo the same spot.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well guess I was wrong. Looks like The Deadman is finished. Had a great run.

BTW suck it Reigns haters.

Underfaker

Reaction score
This needs to be Taker's last match. His performances are getting less and less enjoyable, so in my opinion, in order to maintain his legacy, maybe it is time to hang it up. We all remember the TNA Ric Flair matches, and Mick Foley matches. Those are dark spots on great legacies. Taker does not need that.