Will AJ Styles Ever Come Back to TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
In 2013, TNA lost their biggest and most consistent star, AJ styles. Do you think he'll ever come back

Castiel

Reaction score
AJ is currently the IWGP World Champion, he gets checks that never bounce and probably for more money from NJPW, even without Japan he's the biggest thing on the independent circuit and still probably making more money than he was with TNA. It should also be noted that he also kinda encouraged a "fuck TNA" chant this weekend, a chant that none of the now former TNA mainstays seem to oppose. So no, I can't see it happening.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I think he said recently that his current New Japan contract has already made him more than what TNA were offering him to re-sign.

TNA haven't a hope in hell of getting him back until news of a permanent TV deal comes through. With that they may be able to start offering him the kind of money he was on before to return.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I believe that he may wrestle 1 more match if TNA goes out of business and that's it. Definitely no more contracts.

And can some other people comment on this thread, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Somehow I overlooked this. I don't think AJ will come back because I think TNA burned thay bridge with him and I can see him showing up in Jarretts new promotion GFW though.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
From what I've read and heard, AJ is absolutely killing it in Japan.

I read he's making far more money than he did in TNA and he's putting on some fantastic matches, I don't think he will ever come back to TNA.

Castiel

Reaction score
I believe this is the mindset of all the TNA vets that were unceremoniously tossed aside this past year:

[video=youtube;FQFSOiSQAkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQFSOiSQAkA[/video]