Why was my post deleted?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
Could a Mod delete this please?

Could a Mod delete this please, I see where I was wrong.

This Guy

my guess is that it was because it had already been posted....however for future reference, rather then creating a thread (since this section is feedback and announcements and this is neither) why not just PM the person who deleted it? Since the forum automatically creates a pm to you is a staff member, edits, moves or deletes your posts/threads from the staff member who did it.

Double J

Reaction score
I see, my apologizes, I only looked in the WWE section and didn't see it. Forgot about the News and Rumors section. Main reason I didn't PM the one who deleted it was because it said at the bottom of the PM sent to me to not reply to this PM lol.

MY mistake, deleting this now.

MikeRaw

And you can also delete your own posts here, thus, deleting the thread. Just click "edit post" and then the small delete button.