Why aren't the mods doing their jobs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
of* you're a fucking idiot.

Nah, the fucking idiots are the people who leave an online forum because their e-feelings got hurt.

Do you really think this is one of the only forums where this shit happens? Fuck, this forum is goddamn peanuts compared to other places, yet those places still manage to get and keep new people. It's all a game....you're a noob, you are going to get made fun of, so instead of being a baby, ignore it and prove yourself. It's more like an 'initiation' thing to see if people can hang with the forum regulars. Most of the e-assholes don't take it seriously and are just pushing buttons to see how tough your skin is because things ARE going to be said that will sound harsh and if people are going to leave because members of the forum think your favourite wrestler is a queer, you don't belong in a place where opinions will be shared.

I am not saying it is 100% right to be an asshole to every new person who comes along but the fact of the matter is, it is going to happen, regardless of whether it is right or wrong, so go with it and don't be a crybaby. It's words on a screen, who gives a fuck? If you are here to talk wrestling, ignore the comments and just go and post about wrestling. The insults will go away, unless you are a constant idiot.

Reaction score
Nah, the fucking idiots are the people who leave an online forum because their e-feelings got hurt.

Do you really think this is one of the only forums where this shit happens? Fuck, this forum is goddamn peanuts compared to other places, yet those places still manage to get and keep new people. It's all a game....you're a noob, you are going to get made fun of, so instead of being a baby, ignore it and prove yourself. It's more like an 'initiation' thing to see if people can hang with the forum regulars. Most of the e-assholes don't take it seriously and are just pushing buttons to see how tough your skin is because things ARE going to be said that will sound harsh and if people are going to leave because members of the forum think your favourite wrestler is a queer, you don't belong in a place where opinions will be shared.

I am not saying it is 100% right to be an asshole to every new person who comes along but the fact of the matter is, it is going to happen, regardless of whether it is right or wrong, so go with it and don't be a crybaby. It's words on a screen, who gives a fuck? If you are here to talk wrestling, ignore the comments and just go and post about wrestling. The insults will go away, unless you are a constant idiot.

How many forums do you frequent?

Axis

Reaction score
I frequent 3. Since I know everybody was wondering.

Reaction score
by looking at some of the names that are currently mods, I think the question of the thread is irrelevant as the answer is quite obvious <_<

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao:

True.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Not my fault. The Kliq guys have been lazy for too long. Not to mention the annoying tendency to insult anyone who disagrees with them.
Anybody willing to help is still welcome.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
wave.gif

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p