Why aren't the mods doing their jobs?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
i opitimize almost everything that's wrong with the forum. sadly also so does carlos, which is why i don't think he should have been appointed in the first place. he will try but we all know and he knows that bias will get in the way. that's why i stepped down, i knew i didnt care enough about this place to act responsibly as an admin, i'd end up getting bored.
i think the main issue is is that members like me worked before. originally you pretty much just had g1, carlos and tdk. that was true up until about 08 when i started joining in and then also until about 09 when the aussies decided being proper members was boring. then suddenly after the whole mike chaos fiasco you have literally half the forum attempting to be 'trolls' if you would. then this clique business kicked in where basically all the older members and ones who could post literately ran the forum and the worse thing is the other members thought they could as well.
this forum is too full of houlier than thou trolls essentially and back in the day it worked because their were only a few in the masses of active members. now these originally 'trolls' and now clique members take up almost all of the forum. basically the clique won in terms of getting rid of all the stupid members we didnt like, however that also ended up being the demise because there was nothing left to do.

^ maybe if you learned to speak our Vast Superior American Langauge and how to compute intelligently like a Human American Being instead of speaking monkey drivel, you wouldn't be a problem....

Geez... if you're gonna join the forum, learn the language!

shoots a gun and does meth

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
People here need to grow a fucking backbone.

WAHHHHH I AM GETTING MADE FUN ON IN A FORUM

Get the fuck over it.