Who would you like to see back in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
another to the list i would like is luke gallows, he is a fantastic wrestler as well as being a good mouth peice, really didn't like the festus gimick but i liked the SES gimmick!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Would only prefer john morrison back if he became a heel, the guy was possibly the most boring face you could have, also elijah burke is fantastic! and kennedy kills people! :p

Yeah, would have to be heel, preferably tagging with Miz again.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Well miz needs to be made relivent again so being with him would definatly boost him up as i prefer him in a tag team than singles! also i want to see more dirt sheets!

Also i would love to seen Lance Cade come back unfortunatly that's never going to happen but he had the look and the gimmick to get him over!

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Yeah, there was so much win in the Dirt Sheet. Wouldn't mind Carlito, Shelton Benjamin or Ricky Ortiz either

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
MARYSE
James Gibson A.K.A Jamie Noble
Fit Finlay
Yoshihiro Tajiri
MVP
Colt Cabana

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
MVP
Marcus Cor Von (I agree with what Troy said)
Mr Kennedy
Elijah Burke
Maryse
Colt Cabana
Yoshihiro Tajiri
Fit Finlay

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Awesome thread thanks Troy for making something like this. All five guys I pick would be instant mark out moment returns.

Carlito- The guy has everything to be a main eventer yet they never let him fully grasp it. He's so talented and has all the tools to be a major player. Hopefully we see him again someday.

Colt Cabana- I love Colt and he's the reason that I stay awake in the morning heading to school. His podcasts are incredible and he deserves another shot.

John Morrison- One of the main reasons why wrestling was awesome between October 2010 to April 2011. Morrison really stepped up his game with performances vs Sheamus and Miz. Then who could forget in the Chamber match where Morrison stole the show. If he works on his promos or goes back to heel and picks up his great mic skills, he should be consistently on top of the card.

MVP- Another favorite of mine that I pray that comes back. He's so underrated and the classic definition of WWE dropping the ball with him. Everyone would agree that he's been missed and everyone would love to see him come back.

Luke Gallows- He is a big man that can really work and move. It was a shame to see him get released but he's still young. He will be back eventually hopefully. I got lot of respect for a guy who has tried out 40 different gimmicks if you listened to the AOW podcast.

Other guys that i'd be so happy to see back would be Shelton Benjamin and Deuce & Domino also of course Brock Lesnar but I want guys that are coming back for long haul not three months.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I agree 100% on Monty Brown (Cor Von) that guy was Money in TNA. Would be ok with Carlito, MVP, WGTT, or Burke but wouldn't go crazy for any of them. For some reason was always a Jimmy Yang fan also.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Elijah Burke is another good pick, again part of the ECW New Breed group that had so much potential but WWE screwed them up. Was excellent as their leader, cut some quality promos and could wrestle. His demise was fast and unexpected, still not sure why WWE even released him in the first place.

If the Worlds Greatest Tag Team were to return I would be so happy but that will only ever happen if WWE start to take the tag team division seriously again.

Carlito would be a good chance to return soon, he has a few family members in WWE still and I am sure that if he really wanted it he could get a contract again.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Mickie James because I want to see a Diva with a little meat I don't know where this she got fat thing came from but by god she was better looking then the rest and that includes Kelly Kelly.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Mickie james was hot but nothing like stacy keibler! BRING BACK STACY!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Some of the guys I wanted back have been mentioned such as Carlito & MVP so I won't go into my reasonings for them.

Lita: Probably the only Diva who could get me somewhat interested in the division again and give it a much needed spark.

Trevor Murdoch: Dunno what it is about him, but I just really enjoyed him. I liked his redneck look and thought he and Cade were such a great tag team

Shad Gaspard: JTG hasn't done anything since them splitting them up, so bring Shad back and reform these guys. They were incredibly over yet oddly never won the straps.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Can agree with Cryme Tyme WWE always can use tag teams and they were solid. Will never understand why they didn't get one tag reign considering there hasn't been a tag team as over as them since. Would like to see MVP back given another heel run. I feel like they really could have ran with that more and took it to a main event level. I like how Monty Brown got brought up as it was a shame his run got cut short as I think he fitted in WWE well. I don't know if he got brought up but if he wasn't such a douche bag I wouldn't mind seeing Juvi get another shot as I wanted to see him vs Rey in WWE for a feud.